Lewis Hamilton F1 Champ

Terryathome

Hat off to Lewis, that's the way to win a world championship. He showed all the characteristics of a true champion and roll model. I hope he now rounds the year off as BBC sports personality of the year.

Sir Lewis perhaps?

Delighted for Lewis, obviously, but sorry for Nico (never thought I'd say that!). Oh, and Good Old Jenson!

Chuffed for Lewis, the right result and double points lunacy didn't matter.

Nice for Lewis that Nicole kissed his helmet as well.

What?!

• Like 1

Brilliant result and great to see him win the race and really prove it !!

Shame for Nico, but he had already lost it anyway. Pleased with his sportsmanship at the end, nice to see. Lewis also spoke very well.

Caught the last few laps listening on the car radio - could have sworn everyone else on the M1 was doing the same - could have heard a pin drop and no-one was speeding :)

Great result and must have been gutting for Nico but could have so easily been the other way round (bring back V8's with carburettors ! :rolleyes: )

When will see Lewis in a Williams though - now that would be a "dream team" :d (and what a fantastic result for them today - I would have been more than happy for Massa to have won the race once Hamilton looked cert for the championship).

I'm glad that Hamilton out-started Rosberg.  From there on it was in the bag.  The fact that Rosberg suffered reliability problems did not in my view have any bearing on the Championship.

Nice to see his family there in force instead of the rappers of old. Good result as with the silly double points it would have been a travesty if he had lost.

I do think Suzi Perry will regret saying "Nicole is kissing his helmet" but I did find Nicloe crossing her chest for the camera so false.

Chuffed to bits for Lewis, what a great start he had  :t-up:  A proper racing driver.

I used to like Nico as well but went off him when he started Michael shoos tricks i.e. ramming other drivers.

Also pleased to see Ferrari get nowhere, and what the hell is vettal thinking going there.

And as for mr "Is no fair" i look forward to hearing about the rows between him and big ron :laugh:  next season

Oh and edited to say hasn't suzi perry got some bottle and glass :p

The right man won. His outright speed has never been in doubt but his ability to race with his head has. This year he put that to bed and was pushed very hard by a capable team mate and still came out on top. Despite Rosbergs problems i think he had that well under control.

congrats to Lewis, another British world champion.

Fantastic result, and the right one :d

Thankfully double points and reliability had nothing to do with it :)

It was all over when the lights went out, before they even got to the first corner :laugh:

Whenever the two of them have gone wheel to wheel Lewis has come out on top, so when he was in the lead that was it.  

Well done Champ you deserved it :t-up:

And a BIG well done to Williams Grand Prix Engineering, my favourite team beat Ferarri in the manufacturers title race :laugh:

Williams are back where they belong :t-up:

• Like 1

Congratulations to Lewis and Mercedes, he was always going to be hard to beat today, he's so mentally strong.

Big respect to Nico, he showed what a true sportsman he is going out of his way to congratulate Lewis and celebrate with the team. Great year for the team.

Also well done Williams GP, great result today and a strong season after last years.

Fell asleep after the disappointing start

Good to see him win though

Chuffed to bits for Lewis, what a great start he had :t-up: A proper racing driver.

I used to like Nico as well but went off him when he started Michael shoos tricks i.e. ramming other drivers.

Also pleased to see Ferrari get nowhere, and what the hell is vettal thinking going there.

And as for mr "Is no fair" i look forward to hearing about the rows between him and big ron :laugh: next season

Oh and edited to say hasn't suzi perry got some bottle and glass :p

I wonder if vettle going over to Ferrari has anything to do with the rumours about Ross Brawn rejoining them next season I think that would help swing his decision...