Applecross 2015 clan McWesty 5th highland gathering

ziplob

Yeeeehaaaaa its dry ............here at least........bag in car waiting for Chris then were off.................

• Like 1

Have a great weekend chaps!

Thanks for the thoughts, hut 8 is anyone's for the taking. 

FANTASTIC weekend!  :d Thanks to everyone for yet another great Applecross trip and I hope everyone gets home safely. Dean and Hannah & I left this morning at 08:00, arrived in Fort William 100+ miles later around 09:30 for breakfast (slightly soggy but not bad by 'local' standards), then another 100 or so miles and home around 13:30. Just taken all the carpets out and there's an inch of water under the seats (despite the drain holes) and another inch in the boot box! I'm sure there will be plenty of photo's to follow when the rest of the guys are back.

Roll on 2016! Think I'll go and book my hut now......

Matt

• Like 3

Really pleased you had a great time.

I was wondering how you had all got on.

Alex and I left early too, fuel pump behaved itself perfectly. Unfortunately the same can't be said of my n/s front mud guard. It came off at the bottom of the Bealach Na Ba and then several other places too, slowing progress some what.  Really glad I put in another handful of cable ties in my tool bag on Thursday night. Off to measure up to drill holes in it and bolt it into place.

Had a great time, thanks to Bob for organising, Wee Dov (and Kay!) for sorting the BBQ food on Friday, Alan for driving the van and everyone else for the great company.

A really good run on Saturday to Gairloch, really enjoyed the blast from the sheep stop to the Applecross Inn.

Judder pm me your address and I'll send you the ex Matta indicator pods.

Roll on next year!

Angus

Home safe and sound as well.

Took detour a Speanbridge to Dalwhinnie then onto A9 for easier run home to Airdrie.

245 miles on one tank, and using only 3rd and 4th gear.

Managed to get 5thgear from Pitlochry to home.

No 1st or 2nd all the way home.

Made for an interesting run.

Apart from the sheared gear lever, it was a great weekend.

Big thanks to Bob, Dave and Rab

• Like 1

As above - a great weekend, usual madness and hilarity, many thanks to the organisers

Glad we had a dry day on Saturday for the run to Gairloch 

It was great to see you all on Saturday for breakfast and the run to Gairloch. Really enjoyed being in the convoy and glad there was no "poo" this time! Thanks for all the advice and sorry for my noisy tappets - I'll need to get that sorted in time for the next run!

A really good run on Saturday to Gairloch, really enjoyed the blast from the sheep stop to the Applecross Inn.

Me too Angus - that x-flow of yours isn't slow.... :)