Prescott Entry Confirmed

Marto303

Me too Paul :t-up:

Did you say you were stopping over and when are you intending to arrive?  I will be travelling as less than 8 miles for me :)

24 miles for me  :(

Arriving Friday evening, stopping over in motorhome.

Anyone got any spare wrist bands?

We are hoping to see a number of the local WSCC club members and a few wrist bands will save them a few quid.

I should have some spare Paul, I'll let you know for sure when SWOMBO makes her mind up if she's joining us for the weekend or not.

Before booking a Pub for Sat night it may be worth looking at whats on offer at the clubhouse.

I am sure it will be open

I attended the HSA dinner there and had an excellent meal.

Also would save any driving

Anyone bringing Speed Series T shirts? I need to swap an xl for a medium for BCF :yes:

• Like 1

24 miles for me  :(

Arriving Friday evening, stopping over in motorhome.

Would you be happy for me to meet you over there on the Friday Paul, so we can walk the course?

Bring a brolly Christian I'll walk it with you :d

Would you be happy for me to meet you over there on the Friday Paul, so we can walk the course?

For sure but I might not be much help as I have never been up the hill before. I've read the Speedscene trackguide and watched some YouTube videos  :)

I am sure Stu has competed there before but not sure if he will be over Friday evening.

Bring a brolly Christian I'll walk it with you :d

You won't need one of those, I've had a word and he's promised dry weather :d Look forward to meeting you Martin.

For sure but I might not be much help as I have never been up the hill before. I've read the Speedscene trackguide and watched some YouTube videos  :)

I am sure Stu has competed there before but not sure if he will be over Friday evening.

Excellent, I'll give you a call to arrange a suitable time :t-up:

Stu will have T Shirts

got my finals today by email. hope the wrist bands are waiting at home for me on fri

Stu will have T Shirts

Tel if you have any shirts for the guys competing i could take them down for you. i can send u a copy of the entry list to check if you like

My computer problems, or actually Btinternet's problems, are now resolved, so have been able to print off all my documents. Great to see so many novices (From WSCC) there. Don't hesitate to introduce yourselves and do ask if you are not sure of anything.

I'm going to be there on late Friday afternoon, with a view to parking up the race car and walking the course, but I won't be staying for the evening/night as I shall be staying at my daughter's each night, as she and her family are only a few miles down the road. :t-up:  :t-up:

park it near me if you like Stephen and I will keep an eye on it. What size are those ZZR's you just fitted? :p  :angry:

Wish I could come and watch you guys but I'm in Germany next weekend.

Just got home and my wrist bands and camping pass have arrived, but no email with finals yet, perhaps someone who already has them could forward the email on to me please to mhautoservices@aol.com

I will be arriving late Friday afternoon ( hopefully ) to walk the hill and spending a couple of nights in the camper  :love:

Really looking forward to a fantastic weekends competition with Phil, James, David, Christian & all the other novices and some new mates to be made over a few beers in the evening, bring it on  :t-up:

See you all soon M