Prescott Entry Confirmed

Marto303

These are all the entrants listed as WSCC.......

Class 2B

76 Dave Reed

77 Michael Skidmore

78 David Birch

79 Martin Harvey

80 Stephen Herbert

81 Craig Spooner

82 Keith Adams

83 Simon Rossinelli

84 Howard Gaskin

85 Mark Schlanker

86 Christian James

87 Philip Nicholls

88 Jim Henshaw

789 Chris Ford

89 Sean Baker

Oh well, not even a sniff of a trophy for me with this lot in my class :(  one day maybe  :down:

Oh well, not even a sniff of a trophy for me with this lot in my class :(  one day maybe  :down:

Martin,

Don't worry about a trophy; just the being part of it, driving as fast as you can up the hill, and the WSCC craic in the paddock and camping area is what really counts.

• Like 2

Martin,

Don't worry about a trophy; just the being part of it, drivingas fast as you can up the hill, and the WSCC craic in the paddock and camping area is what really counts.

Cheers Paul

That old chestnut  "It's not the winning but the taking part that counts" is very true and thats where I am for now, enjoying being involved  :t-up:

But, lets be honest here, winning or the possibility of being fastest some day is what drives us to compete, well it's where I'd like hope to be one day  :silver-westy: 1st  :d  

Cheers Paul

That old chestnut  "It's not the winning but the taking part that counts" is very true and thats where I am for now, enjoying being involved  :t-up:

But, lets be honest here, winning or the possibility of being fastest some day is what drives us to compete, well it's where I'd like hope to be one day  :silver-westy: 1st  :d  

I'm totally with you on that one and it makes us go faster and faster each time, beating our PBs and getting closer to the top.  We are all competitive and that is why we do it.

Looking forward to meeting you and all the other new-to-me names at Prescott.

I'm totally with you on that one and it makes us go faster and faster each time, beating our PBs and getting closer to the top.  We are all competitive and that is why we do it.

Looking forward to meeting you and all the other new-to-me names at Prescott.

Ditto  :t-up:

Going to be a great event and likewise looking forward to placing faces to names :t-up:

For me, I will be attacking the hill just as I did at Gurston and that's to finish the event in one piece :) (I will of course be keeping a close eye on my fellow novice b competitors :p )

• Like 1

Evening all,  I am looking forward to Prescott as my Mother and her mate and all my Sons will be with me for the Saturday, George, Henry and Jonty…. plus loads of friends from Bristol and west country… just hoping the cross flow is mighty and I stay ion the black and off the green….. sounds like bullseye!!!

Going to be a great event and likewise looking forward to placing faces to names :t-up:

(I will of course be keeping a close eye on my fellow novice b competitors :p )

You'll be able to say Hi to your old rear lights again Christian, hopefully you'll be seeing a lot of them  :p  :laugh:  :d

• Like 1

Not long to go now, lads. And the weather forecast seems to be improving day by day. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Car all finished - fingers crossed that my mapping goes OK tomorrow.  Engine barely starts at the moment.

James I have your wishbones also.

Sticky rubber now fitted to my new wheels. I'm sacrificing a goat later in order to get hot weather

Don't b silly. Wasn't enough lift in the wallet after buying this dam billy goat

Doesn't look like my rain dance is gonna work for this weekend, dam, I'll have to really try and drive for my points this time :d