Prescott Entry Confirmed

Marto303

Ive just checked the weather and it's going to be scorchio....

Good Luck tomorrow David :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

Damian at Daytuner in Harrogate.

He is who Karl of extreme engines recommends for busa engines as he carries lots of spares if something not quite right.  Seeing as it wasn't running right before the engine mishap and total rebuild - I assume a sensor or coil pack will need changing.

A 5 '0clock start for me tomorrow as 200miles each way.

It will need 2 hours running in then about 6 hours to map so a long day ahead.

Damian certainly knows his stuff and has mapped mine twice

I hope so Terry.  There seem to be very few people who really know how to map properly.

That's me already for the weekend, numbers on, bodywork polished for that extra nano second, levels checked, 13" wheels fitted and nut & bolt check done.  Oh dame it, where's that toilet roll................... :p

Going to bring the beast over on Friday as one less thing to worry about on Saturday morning, what time are others planning on arriving?

14391836504_a994b939b5_c.jpg

That's me already for the weekend, numbers on, bodywork polished for that extra nano second, levels checked, 13" wheels fitted and nut & bolt check done.  Oh dame it, where's that toilet roll................... :p

Going to bring the beast over on Friday as one less thing to worry about on Saturday morning, what time are others planning on arriving?

14391836504_a994b939b5_c.jpg

Looks fast that Christian :t-up:  I hope to arrive about 5.00 - 6.00pm,

You can leave your car with me Friday night and I'll make sure no one tampers with it so it won't start on Saturday  :rolleyes:  :oops:  ;)

• Like 1

Ive just been and run mine down to empty - will do numbers tomorrow and then pack the cider and I am ready - can anyone recommend anywhere good to stay near Prescott - I am looking for a B&B in a pub within walking distance :-)  :d

Ive just been and run mine down to empty - will do numbers tomorrow and then pack the cider and I am ready - can anyone recommend anywhere good to stay near Prescott - I am looking for a B&B in a pub within Crawling distance :-)  :d

Fixed that for ya James  :t-up:

Cheers Marto - I have a chauffeuse booked so I should be ok mate :-)

Ive just been and run mine down to empty - will do numbers tomorrow and then pack the cider and I am ready - can anyone recommend anywhere good to stay near Prescott - I am looking for a B&B in a pub within walking distance :-)  :d

Was gonna offer to top & tail in the camper but it just doesn't seem right somehow  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Marto, if I have enough cider and you put some lippy on....... LOL

You'd better get a room! :laugh:

Looks fast that Christian :t-up:  I hope to arrive about 5.00 - 6.00pm,

You can leave your car with me Friday night and I'll make sure no one tampers with it so it won't start on Saturday  :rolleyes:  :oops:  ;)

Thanks Martin, I'll aim to head on over for about 6pm. :t-up:  Paul should be over on Friday as well, so we'll be able to pick his experienced mind to how he will tackle the hill for the first time :)

• Like 1