Newbie Says Hi

MarkS2

Hi Mark,  Its the Northants area meeting tonight at sywell aerodrome - i know yours hasnt arrived yet but if you can make it i will buy you a pint !! 

Another newbie - James

James, you've been a member long enough so you've no need to refer to yourself a "newbie" :)

Norm, Ive only had my car two years and done 6 speed series events - I am still a newbie in my mind mate :)  

Two years and 6 speed series events makes you an "oldie" James :)

Quick update - got my hands on the car this morning and love it already, really pleased I bought it.

Been on a two hour blat to anywhere the roads took me and was fantastic.

Sounds like a great way to make use of a dry November day :) Your new toy looks awesome!

Hope to see you out and about at one of the local meets, Mark :yes:

awesome Mark, sorry mate I thought you were from Milton Keynes - my mistake.  Glad you like your car chap, just a word of caution - take it a bit easy on these cold damp leafy roads !!  you wouldnt want to overdo it and end up facing backwards (like i did ) :d

Sounds like a great way to make use of a dry November day :) Your new toy looks awesome!

Hope to see you out and about at one of the local meets, Mark :yes:

Thanks Adam, yes hopefully catch you at a meet sometime

• Like 1