Error line 133

Norman Verona

Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in/home/forum/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133

Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in/home/forum/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133

ed to add that I assumed it hadn't completed the post but it has.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Norman Verona

• ACW

• Captain Colonial

I've been getting the same myself recenty, normally when editing posts or following a preview before posting but in all cases it's still gone through ok ???

This is both on my PC with IE and also on the ipad.

I'll report it to Adrian.  Any idea exactly when you first saw it happen?  An IP Board security patch was installed over the weekend, just wonder if it's related.

That would have been Saturday for me Scott when I started my new build thread :)

Ta Mark :)

I only got it this morning, but I've been busy and not posting much over the weekend and yesterday. However, I'm sure I did post something before this morning.

I've reported it to Adrian by email, so I'm sure he'll get to it as soon as he can - thanks.

Happened to me this morning, but had done a couple of days ago. Thought it was just my computer

Yep.

Yes, I got it about an hour ago

Just done it again on my latest upload ???

cb40d89de12b33c91c573b46787dcc5f.jpg

Ive identified the issue and need to do a patch, but this wont happen till tomorrow evening.

Adrain, I assume you haven't been able to fix this problem yet? As I'm still getting the error message :)