• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Sprint Style Track Day @ RAF Barkston Heath 5th October ( new photo's added )

Marto303

I agree James, a bit of spit n polish she'll be good as new  :t-up: and I guarantee whatever it takes we'll both be in the paddock at Castle Combe in march  :black-westy:

• Like 1

Martin, I've got some off road tyres on my Navarra if you want to borrow those buddy ;-) (joke) glad you are a ok mate. JSA

Not sure I should post these but here goes  :down:

2013-10-05134032.jpg

2013-10-05134041.jpg

2013-10-05134844.jpg

2013-10-05135142.jpg

2013-10-05134101.jpg

Jesus!!! I'm not joshing about now Marto when I see how close those concrete posts are from the roadway!!!! You are very lucky mate that is just a few bruises and a scuffed car - I feel bad for you having crashed the car but I feel even better that you are ok as person and walked away. See you at Combe but hopefully before mate. Thumbs up, James

James, cheers mate  :t-up:

I know those posts look close but there are plenty of tyres between them and the track, no different to some armco with a tree behind and thats a common sight on the hill climbs.

I should also point out that the response from the marshals and medical team was fantastic, they were with me in seconds, I was fully checked over and double checked again before being allowed to drive home.

A big Thank You to the team at Barkston  :t-up:

Edited by Marto303

What a nightmare, glad to hear you're alright, must have been a hell of a scare. If you'd like a hand with the rebuild, just let me know. Hope you're fit for next Sunday, will give you a bell during the week to see how you're getting on & plan the drive up. If its a decent day I'll be taking the Westy!