Sprint Style Track Day @ RAF Barkston Heath 5th October ( new photo's added )

Marto303

Sorry to see that Marto :( Steve.D had some cars in various states of build for sale. Might be worth speaking to.

Thanks M444TTB, that is one route to look at, I've already put a shout in Parts Wanted for a chassis, but it may be repairable yet, Ill get it stripped out during the week and see just how bad things are  :t-up:

b******r, that's bad luck Martin. Least it sounds like you're not to bad, that's the main thing, though i guess you're going to be really stiff by tomorrow!

Just shows the value of cages for competition cars, no matter how "serious" the competition.

Dave your not wrong there :(

Sorry to see that martin. As others have said cars can be repaired. I guess you wanted to join graham in the roll a westfield club. If you need a hand lifting it off the trailer or with anything just give me a shout.

Thanks David your offer is much appreciated,  could be mine & glutens team for next years SS, don't think anyone else will want to go through the initiation though  :(

Ouch, sorry to hear about the mishap... :(

The main question though, was the GoPro on?!

Adam you won't believe this, I did 6 practise runs all on the go pro, but for the timed run I couldn't get the remote to work, so I don't think I have it. Ill have a proper look again tomorrow but don't hold your breath  :down:

Oh crap bud. Main thing is your ok. The car will fix :yes:

U take it easy for a few days

Thanks for all the support guys, I'm fine, well sore ribs which I can cope with so long as no one makes me laugh  :d and the car will get sorted one way or another, just I hope I feel ok to take part in the Westfield Active Drive day I've got booked for next Sunday  :t-up:

Oh dear, that's bad timing. Still, it might help cheer you up a bit.

Martin, glad you are ok mate, what a year you've had !!!! Looking at it I think that might polish out with a bit of t-cut........ :-) James and debs x

Martin, glad you are ok mate, what a year you've had !!!! Looking at it I think that might polish out with a bit of t-cut........ :-) James and debs x