Sprint Style Track Day @ RAF Barkston Heath 5th October ( new photo's added )

Marto303

Ok chaps this is your last chance this year if you fancy a go at this Sprint Style track day.

As before it's run by the RAFMSA at RAF Barkston Heath nr Grantham Lincs.

It's run on a short narrow sprint track 3/4 mile long that will be changed two or three times during the day and can be run in either direction dependant on conditions ( more technical one way than the other ) 

Although a track day it's very much run as a sprint with only one car on track at a time ( so no worries about incidents as discussed elsewhere on here ) with an hours practise and then two timed runs, change of track and more of the same. All times posted at race control for the usual discussion & analysis.

A dam good day out  :t-up:

Only £54.00 for the day, you book by email and pay on the day, cash only. Usual track day rules apply, helmets and arms covered. 

So far Paul ( black st ) and myself, anyone interested PM me or book direct with either Bill Brown, hoody.bill@ntlworld.com or Ian Hamer, brgcouriers@hotmail.com

Booked in Martin :t-up:

Cool me too  :yes:

What about Dave is he coming ?

It would be great to see you there James  :t-up: how's the gearbox ?

gearbox is fixed - i'd snapped the mountings on the top of the shifter so a very quick fix at NMS - big up to Troy and the team.  I'm still driving like my Nan mind.....  just checked work calendar and I'm already booked climbing trees that day so have a fun and safe day....  :yes:

That's a real shame you can't make it, but good news on on you gearbox.

Looks like we'll have to wait till March next year Castle Combe to find out who quickest!

ah would have liked this too its a great track but already got plans :(

ah would have liked this too its a great track but already got plans :(

:down:

Marto, I can tell you already you will be quicker than me mate.... :d

Well, we will just have to wait n see then James!  so don't count ya chickens & fat birds singing n all that, who knows, but I do know,  it'll be fun finding out :black-westy:  :westy:  :t-up:

even with the simply vast power of my cross flow I still think you will be quicker than me marto :-)

i would have whooped the pair of you with my new cylinder head  :d

Oh come on Phil, you'd whoop the pair of us without your new head :d

Filfan, Are you not racing next year my big Northern friend and driver of the scary yellow thing......???