• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Oulton Park trackday with Trackaction-Online Nov 8th

SteveH

do it Hellski - have fun mate :)

My 2nd trackday was at Oulton a few years ago after doing the club day at Mallory as my 1st, I don't think you'd regret it ( I didnt ) and TA-OL ( SteveH ) run a fun but disciplined day. Get your name down for some instruction on the day and you'll be fine.

Thanks guys :t-up:

Well no turning back now, I've just booked my place :d  Just not looking forward to the 5:30am start :oops:  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveH

• Hellski

• dombanks

• Terryathome

Remember we still do the TrackDay MOT's and you could treat yourself to a GEO. ;)

We could also store the car overnight for you - being only 5 miles from the circuit you could then stay in a posh hotel if travelling from a far!

Remember we still do the TrackDay MOT's and you could treat yourself to a GEO. ;)

We could also store the car overnight for you - being only 5 miles from the circuit you could then stay in a posh hotel if travelling from a far!

That is very kind of you and normally I would have jumped at the chance but unfortunately I have no annual leave remaining.  However I will most certainly take you up on your kind offer next time and will definitely require a GEO following winter projects :yes:  

Blink, will you be represented at this event?

At present we can't make the full day due to work commitments but we hope to bob down during the day!

Terry - at present we have eight MX 5 race cars in that will be going - it would be nice to get as many Westfields in there :-)

on the reserve list fingers crossed a place will come up 

Do you have the ability to do noise tests?

I don't want to do BLINK out of any business but if you are local to Oulton they will generally be happy to do you a free test on any day when they are running a trackday anyway (worth a phone call first).  Noise testing is notoriously variable (even with the same car/circuit) so if you can get it done there it should give the best indication.

I don't want to do BLINK out of any business but if you are local to Oulton they will generally be happy to do you a free test on any day when they are running a trackday anyway (worth a phone call first).  Noise testing is notoriously variable (even with the same car/circuit) so if you can get it done there it should give the best indication.

fair point... the car isoff the road at the mo so it might not be easy.

ill proabably just do it where i garage it,  which is proabably a bad place as there are building all around, using an iphone app. the last time i went to outon the app was 1db louder. at least this will give me an idea if its going to be ok.

its a different exhaust than last time so i have no idea if its going to be ok. there is no reason it shouldnt be. but i dont want to rock up there and find its no good and ive lost the day.

• 4 weeks later...

Not long now and can't wait to experience Oulton Park for real rather than just on the sim :)

Not sure how you go about booking garages and whether there's any left for that matter?

Fingers crossed for the weather and look forward to meeting a few more faces :yes: