• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveH

• Hellski

• dombanks

• Terryathome

There are three Westies from Wirral & North Wales and we tried to book a garage between us but all garages are booked out. If anyone has room we are happy to contribute to the cost plus coffee and biscuits!!!

There are three Westies from Wirral & North Wales and we tried to book a garage between us but all garages are booked out. If anyone has room we are happy to contribute to the cost plus coffee and biscuits!!!

maybe we could have a westy area....

who else is going?

Any garages that are booked by members using the WSCC code will be grouped together  :yes:

It won't rain, Steve always guarantees sunshine !

I have booked a garage, if it rains you are welcome to share

Thanks for the offer, that would be great.

Would like to but will have to see if I can nearer the time.

It looks like it will be sold out in the next few days.....................

Really tempted to book for this one but only just done my first track day at Hullavington so not sure whether Oulton Park would be suitable for my second day?

I had a fantastic day at Hullavington which included some instruction sessions and was pleased with my personal pace by the end of the day; now got the bug & would love to do another track day before taking the Westy of the road for the obligatory winter upgrades.

Really tempted to book for this one but only just done my first track day at Hullavington so not sure whether Oulton Park would be suitable for my second day?

My 2nd trackday was at Oulton a few years ago after doing the club day at Mallory as my 1st, I don't think you'd regret it ( I didnt ) and TA-OL ( SteveH ) run a fun but disciplined day. Get your name down for some instruction on the day and you'll be fine.