Oulton Park trackday with Trackaction-Online Nov 8th

SteveH

We are running our usual end of season trackday at Oulton on Nov 8th, it would be great if we could get the usual strong showing from the club!  Nick has already posted this on the approved trackdays thread but I wanted to make sure nobody missed out  :d .

Pricing is the same as last time so £130 for one car/driver, £10 for passengers and £35 for extra drivers.  We are also repeating the free places offer so if you book and put "WSCC" in the comments box then for every five WSCCs we we get we'll refund one place, I think there was a couple of you ended up paying nowt last time round so lets aim for at least the same again!

If anyone hasn't done trackdays before we do try to keep things very novice friendly and there is a top quality briefing  :cool:  in the morning to make sure everyone knows how things will work.  We also employ a couple of my colleagues from the Oulton Park instructing staff to work for us and provide free tuition.

To get a bit more of an idea, THIS is the thread from the last one we did in March.

Hope a few of you can make it along!

Steve H

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveH

• Hellski

• dombanks

• Terryathome

I am hoping to do this one.

Same here, done these for the few years and always a good day.

Hi Steve

Any garages left bud?

This is the day before the SS award night

Might be tempted tho

Still a few garages left but I would expect them to sell out before the main event does!

Just booked up for this, last few years have been great. Fingers crossed for the free place draw!!! Just need to get a few more Wirral & North Wales members signed up.

Never been to Oulton Park before so I've booked. Come on Mancs and Preston mobs where are your lot?

Terry

Never been to Oulton Park before so I've booked. Come on Mancs and Preston mobs where are your lot?

Terry

I'm in!!  :)

Utch up Terry, there's enough room in that garage for 2  :laugh: