Ty Croes Sprint, Sunday 1st Sept; WSCC members parade lap

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Hi Dave (Gadgetman),

Please put Rosie and I down for the parade lap on Sunday. I am marshalling a track day at Blyton on Friday; we hope to travel over either when we finish there or early Saturday, so please include us for camping.

Not down for marshalling at Anglesea, but if required will be available.

See you there!

Gadget.

Thanks Ian, will do!

I will be there too - no Westfield I am afraid - just a wierd green thing with an electric soft-top  :d  :d :d  

I will be there too - no Westfield I am afraid - just a wierd green thing with an electric soft-top  :d  :d :d  

if you feel the need wuv you can use my westy , might bring back rose tinted memories

if you feel the need wuv you can use my westy , might bring back rose tinted memories

That would be tremendous - BUT - please tell me there is no sequential gearchange thingy on it - just can't get on with them things - ask Barry!!

ooooh no sequential here wuv just a good old alloy cased quaife :laugh: offers there wuver

Dave

As posted I and my Westie will be there.

Although it may be Wendy (SWMBO/Onliest tigger) who drives the parade laps, possibly with her Mum in the passenger seat.

And before any observers of her Curborough antics comment - she won't do any mowing!  :p

That's perfect David, the more we encourage non-competing members to get in and have a drive the better!

may see if the mrs wants to drive round. with one of the kids. good idea  :)

Cheers

She's got a large event after the weekend and may be working, but I'm doing my best to encourage her to come over.

Do I understand correctly that competitors in the sprint are not allowed to drive round the circuit on this parade, in case it is argued by a competitor who isn't in the parade that it is an additional (and therefor unfair) practice lap? 

If so, Mrs H will drive my sprint car with me in the passenger seat, if we can find enough cushions to put behind her back to enable her to reach the pedals!

You're correct Stephen.

We have tried to avoid this but the event, including parade lap, is run under MSA sanction so everyone's hands are tied.

So just to be clear, only drivers who ARE NOT COMPETING will be able to drive on the parade lap. Competing drivers are more than welcome, but only as passengers.

I have the electronic entry tickets from Sarah now, so will be emailing these out over the next few days to all the non-competing drivers taking part.

You will need these to get your free entry. (Competitors are covered by their normal entry).

Dave In the regs competitors also require a ticket and will be charged entry without refund if they forget

Excellent Martin.