WSCC Blyton Park Track Day 12th July 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Thanks for the offers, see you all Friday.

Last chance to book the Blyton Park Track Day or Half-Day - this will really, truly, definitely close for certain and be removed from the Store after tomorrow night...it's the final countdown!

So make haste, for the track day begins in but a few hours!

just booked  going to be a good weekend not to be missed :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes: :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  

OK, well I have (Hopefully) now issued final instructions to all those registered for Blyton prior to 1st July. This has been done via e-mail, and hopefully someone can confirm receipt please......

Look forward to seeing you all Friday for a dry trackday, lots of track time and no incidents......

Don't forget DVLA drivers licence for signing on.

TTFN

Got mine when I got to work thiss morning.

Looking forward to a Good day.

Ok I've just spoken with Richard at Blyton Park, camping Thursday night is OK but please be there by 9.30 10.00pm at the latest. Gate wont be locked just let your self in and close it behind you.

He did say that if anyone intending camping has an issue on the way and thinks they'll be later than 10pm then call him to let him know ( Richard 07967442352 )

Oh and it's £10 to camp but that includes hot showers

Camping is free and good fun, will be loads of people there for the Sat night ready for the Sunday sprint, where you can stay and help or just watch (shame on you) :d :D :d get stuck in and help.

Why are those who are camping on Thursday are now being asked for £10?

if you read the sprint regs camping is free from fri night for competitors. im guessing that the track day is looked at as a diff event. stinks though

The title of this thread is track day and I think most people who booked from Nicks note on 19th May thought it was free

The title of this thread is track day and I think most people who booked from Nicks note on 19th May thought it was free

Camping is free and good fun, will be loads of people there for the Sat night ready for the Sunday sprint, where you can stay and help or just watch (shame on you) :d :d :d get stuck in and help.

Hmmmmmmm Yep that is the impression I get too ??

Last day to book...and it looks like a stonking day weather wise, wall to wall sun and 80F!  Go on...you deserve it!

Hope your leading by example Scott and you too will be there. Good membership recruiting opertunity

Last day to book...and it looks like a stonking day weather wise, wall to wall sun and 80F!  Go on...you deserve it!

After taking some 500 miles to clean the snot of my 888's from croft...

See you in the afternoon

It's still open pit lane ? 20 mins at croft was a bit much for my water temp...

Reckon about 10-15 is ideal even better on a shorter track.

Is JeffC lapping at warp speed tomorrow ?

Tally ho

Bob

Hope your leading by example Scott and you too will be there. Good membership recruiting opertunity

Alas, dear friend, I shan't be able to attend as real world commitments that actually keep a roof over my head call.  Would love to be there with all you nutters, but life's like that sometimes. :(

Saturday night I'm with the family at a Proms concert at Warwick Castle - music from Les Miserables sung by cast members, fireworks, and a Spitfire flyover to boot on what looks to be a glorious evening weather wise.

Only 2 slots left for the Track Half-Day Afternoon!

Strangely, no one's booked any of the morning slots - you boys aren't early risers, are you?  Still, looks like a great chance to have the track with less traffic to me...

Why are those who are camping on Thursday are now being asked for £10?

I too assumed it would be free to camp over on the thurs night , especailly it is for the fri and sat night !

Can someone explain this ?

I've emailed Nick and asked him to look into it. :yes: