WSCC Blyton Park Track Day 12th July 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

OK, well I have (Hopefully) now issued final instructions to all those registered for Blyton prior to 1st July. This has been done via e-mail, and hopefully someone can confirm receipt please......

Look forward to seeing you all Friday for a dry trackday, lots of track time and no incidents......

Don't forget DVLA drivers licence for signing on.

TTFN

If you've got a picture license do you need both parts?

I might be doing the same Mike.

What time you hoping to be there Matt?

Look for the Blue westy with Jenvey on the side that used to be owned by Big Russ. :cool:

Looking forward to seeing your car on track Michael, I very nearly bought it myself, great car, I just wasn't sure what I wanted at the time, see you Thursday  :t-up:

Just picture licence required, not paper part (unless that's all you have)and camping on Thursday should be fine I did it last year.

See you all Friday.

We'll be arriving Friday lunch time for the afternoon and then let the beer drinking start.........   :t-up:

Just to clarify

105db test at 0.5m is for the competative event (Sat/Sun) and the track day will be monitored by drive past and is 95db.

Terry

Paul, got the info pack through now, thank you :t-up:

Quick question... is there an electronic copy of the indemnity forms available? I always like to get these done in advance to try and alleviate the queue, and thus help ensure sighting laps start on time. Cheers.

Ok I've just spoken with Richard at Blyton Park, camping Thursday night is OK but please be there by 9.30 10.00pm at the latest. Gate wont be locked just let your self in and close it behind you.

He did say that if anyone intending camping has an issue on the way and thinks they'll be later than 10pm then call him to let him know ( Richard 07967442352 )

Oh and it's £10 to camp but that includes hot showers

cheers marto - I'm camping friday and saturday night mate

I'm coming up to Blyton for the day, travelling in my Westi, to help decide what I need to bring does anyone know what sort of facilities are available on site

Is there food and drink (hot/cold) available

is there somewhere to store the excess stuff that will be in the car, halfhood, doors etc 

I'm coming up to Blyton for the day, travelling in my Westi, to help decide what I need to bring does anyone know what sort of facilities are available on site

Is there food and drink (hot/cold) available

is there somewhere to store the excess stuff that will be in the car, halfhood, doors etc

Yes there is a cafe on site, as for storing your kit iv'e seen people use a pop up tent, if there's room in my van your welcome.

Rhett, There is room in the Winnebago... cheers, jim

I wont be camping thurs night then for £10 as its free fri and sat night for sprint entrants