WSCC Blyton Park Track Day 12th July 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Thank you Scott

I have just checked with Richard and camping will be free for the Thursday night. 

He does normally charge £ 10, but is waiving it as it's a combined WSCC event from Thurs night to Sunday.

Thank you Nick

Just to clarify

105db test at 0.5m is for the competative event (Sat/Sun) and the track day will be monitored by drive past and is 95db.

Terry

Ooohhhh dear, I thought the trackday was 105db. I think I will have a issue with noise, recorded 100db at croft.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

I'm planning on buying some accoustafill material off Peter, would it be easy job to repack silencer at the event? I'm not sure it would even take 5db off anyway.

OK, well I have (Hopefully) now issued final instructions to all those registered for Blyton prior to 1st July. This has been done via e-mail, and hopefully someone can confirm receipt please......

Look forward to seeing you all Friday for a dry trackday, lots of track time and no incidents......

Don't forget DVLA drivers licence for signing on.

TTFN

Will the late bookers be getting an instructions email?

It's an easy enough job, but takes a few miles of hot running to expand and give best results

Ed to add that was for Mr Shaggydoo

Ooohhhh dear, I thought the trackday was 105db. I think I will have a issue with noise, recorded 100db at croft.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

I'm planning on buying some accoustafill material off Peter, would it be easy job to repack silencer at the event? I'm not sure it would even take 5db off anyway.

Was your 100 static or drive by?

Blyton is 105 static and 95 drive by IIRC, I'd have thought you'd be fine unless the car is silly loud...

Packing the van up and loading the trailer tonight, looking forward to it! Just hope it's not too hot else I will die wearing long sleeves and trousers :laugh:

Thanks guys, it was a static measurement Adam.

Should be fine then - mine blows about 102 static and no probs at Blyton :t-up:

If I can get down to blyton on fri can I blag a ride in your car Adam

Cheers keith

Will the late bookers be getting an instructions email?

Me too please, I didn't get one (Chris Ward)!