North Oxfordshire Area Meet - 17th April 2013

KugaWestie

Gary

Yes agree the more the merrier, just need to MOT and tax

Get your backside in gear then :d

Diff's back in, rear suspension back together. Still on schedule so far but waiting for a few bits...

Now now,

If I had some good friends they would be round helping me build my Orangery, then I would have time to get my A*** into gear!

LOL ;)

Bet you wish you did not ask!!!!

Orangery? I bet it wont be a big as that garage of yours :laugh:

Now - earlier meet time or stick at 8pm?

I should be ok for an earlier meet, lets see on the weather closer to the day, oh slightly smaller but not too much.

Just realized I could take Westie out the back of the garage and open the bi folding doors to get it in there when its finished.

Those winter upgrades will be comfortable with the underfloor heating, good job someone is not reading this LOL

LOL - mind the tyres dont melt !

Ok, good idea on reviewing time nearer the date, we are all expert weather forecasters anyway since owning Westfields!

Wed Apr 17

26.png11°   4°Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN: 20%   WIND: WNW at 21 km/h

Back to the top

Are we meeting at 8pm?

Not sure if I will be in Westie, MOT was cancelled but its due tomorrow if I can get rid of this cold and can take it! So same applies for Wednesday.

Perhaps we should just meet at 8.00 hopefully with cars rather than a blat that way we can see others cars, getting a drive in may best arranged for weekends.

Just a thought to get responses

I haven't spent the last month of nights getting mine working to not bring it so if you want a lift Chris, I'll come and pick you up. You'll need to wrap up though!

The weather is even looking OK!

Geoff

I agree that cars should be taken, but organising a run I think is a bit late to get everyone together at one place at a set time so a run could be made.

Will let you know about a lift thanks

I'll aim to get there for 730ish as can't stay out too late! Hoping to bring a relative newbie from Witney in his blue CVH along as well :)

I'll aim to get there for 730ish as can't stay out too late! Hoping to bring a relative newbie from Witney in his blue CVH along as well :)

Brilliant, see you later  :d

Adam, Geoff, Nathan and myself are meeting up at 7.30 in Bicester so we can drive across together so we are likely to arrive 7.45-8, weather is looking good we may fill that carpark up and be outside most of the night!