NASA LIES and other musings....

Mulder

Oh - by the way - welcome to the club Mulder - you should really introduce yourself and tell us about your car  - and I'm being serious  :)

I know I'm a bit of a cynic, but somehow, I know it will be a boring car  :t-up:

People underestimate the ingenuity of man. I mean, have you ever seen any of the things myself and the rest of the A-team have achieved with a welding torch and a few bits of pipe! :d

Oh and where do we all stand on the flat earth scenario  :rolleyes:    :getmecoat: ?

I thought it was all explained in that documentary "Capricorn One" lol

For years we all get drip fed these images from space, the ISS the Mars Rover the Russians,

So when i stood in my back garden last week and watched the ISS fly over my house I was just imagining it?

Oh ok then.......... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p

This is like one of the old Norman Verona discussions- could go on for ever, with loads of arguments

I'm off to get more gin

I'm on the cheese and apple brandy I'll believe anything later

Make sure is high VOC gloss paint then

Don't you lot be painting over the truth..........................