St Goueno Hill Climb 2016 Entries Now Open

Marto303

Thanks David, we had a week out there last year and visited St Gueno on the Saturday before the torrential ran on Sunday.

Was planning another week this year but based at St Gueno. Probably still will have a week in France to visit and boo from the spectator's hill, maybe let a few tyres down, etc. :)

• Like 2

Real shame you didn't get in Gezza, have you emailed John to ask if this list is final ?

• Like 1

Gutted for you Gerry..... not a good start to the year for you

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I've just sent a message via the website asking about reserve lists.

The event is 19 weekends away so plenty can happen in that time.

If anyone is thinking of booking a ferry with Brittany Ferries drop me a PM beforehand and I can let you have a discount code for the crossing (for any route on Brittany Ferries) :)  :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

If I come over to spectate is there an area to camp in? Or would I have to find a campsite nearby

thanks

Stu