• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• User0083

• martyblues

• FILFAN

• bigals

Spot on seller may even be able to string two correctly spelt words together. Would I touch it, not even with yours.

Personal opinion not that of the management, she will tell me later

Bob :down:

classy looking area, owner and car.

"selling as a track car" hahahahaha! I'd rather walk the track.

I'd love to see the SVA report on this car :)  2-300 quid hahaha! this guy's a genius :)

That advert is hilarious! Hahaa! Reserve not met at £1000.... Seriously? His lack of spelling clearly isn't his only problem, maths can't be his strong point either! Ha!

thats my car sorted for the speed series  :d

that would make children cry if they saw it. i think i will offer him £2200 if he gets the sva done   :suspect:

This looks like the one Johnny Cash was singing about in "One Piece at a Time"  What a gem......

Do I take it that we don't like this car?

Do I take it that we don't like this car?

The car is fine “it is what it is” an old kit in need of heaps of tlc or a plasma cutter lol

Its the advert that burns my retina and offends, now I can’t spell and am as dyslexic as they come, but this is misleading and crafted by someone that is in a delusional fantasy land, track car my :arse: would rather get pushed round in a shopping trolly.

Ee b dislexic nd fick!

Wiesman? Really?

Westfield?

Selaing? Selling

Trak? Track

Bored now. I wanna turn up in my Westfield and view it, just for poops and giggles. See how he reacts. Please please please tell me that anyone would at least spell check and advert placed. Also, I've heard of up selling something, but you can't polish a turd!

I think all club members should chip in 45p, then put it up a prize for someone that deserves it during 2013!

Anyone else get the feeling he's used it on the road a fair bit and now feels he'll get caught and in trouble?

Looks like it's had plates on it at some point.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.