Knockhill trackday July 20th (With videos)

Andrew

Knockhill circuit are running a rare open pitlane full day on Saturday July 20th. The number of cars is to be limited to fifty, which should give plenty of space on the track. 105db noise limit

The full price for the whole day is £165, but I’ve been in touch with them, and if we can get a group of ten or more cars they’ll give us a 10% discount. (£148.50 I make it..)

All I need at the moment is a list of names (real names, posted either here or via PM) to give to the circuit, so when you book you’ll get the discount. At the moment I have six people, including myself, interested, any one else up for it?

:t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• ziplob

• brh70

• theprisioner

Hi Andrew,

I am interested, please put my name down (Mark Williams). Any discount for a additional driver (Anthony Walker)?

Any idea when they need to recieve payment?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Andrew,

I am interested, please put my name down (Mark Williams). Any discount for a additional driver (Anthony Walker)?

Any idea when they need to recieve payment?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark, I'm not sure about second drivers & discount, you could probably take it up with them when you book.

As soon as I get ten names, I'll pass them to the circuit, and give you details of how to book. Presumably by phone, quoting either my name or a code..  I've a feeling this day will sell out well before july, so when we get the go ahead I'd book asap. :yes:

Hi Andrew,

Ok sounds good, thanks for organising this.

If anyone is planning on staying over I'll be booked into Dunfermline Holiday Inn Express on the Friday and Saturday night.

Mark

Knockhill circuit now have a list of names that have shown interest so far. Check your PMs for booking details. You should pay £148.50

Any more? :t-up:

thats me paid and booked .

Spot on! :yes:

Any more for a sunny summer's day blatting round Scotland's premier circuit? :cool: