Trackday at Croft all welcome noisy day at a bargain price! June 8th

JeffC

do I need to arrange insurance or anything as I say not done this before

up to you ?you dont have to and  Ive never bothered and cant say I no anyone else that takes out insurance ?

Trackday rules mean that you cannot chase anyone for anything that happens out on circuit so third party cover isn't necessary.  Anyone that does get trackday cover is insured for repairs to their own car only.

Looking forward to this! Beer BBQs Camping and Driving fast round croft (chasing) friends!!!!

AND NO MOBILE CHICANES HHHORAHHHH

and for a £100 thats one happy Yorkshire lad ;-)

Pre warning, anyone who mingles with JEFF C keep a lid on your glass or his vodka bottle may sneak into it and top it up ;-)

1. Jeff C. Caterham R5??
2. Andrew / Pete Pintosaurus
3. Barry Peel - Westfield
4. Steve H - Westfield s/c
5. John W- Westfield
6. Marcusb - Westfield
7. Bessie Westfield zetec
8. Ross.m. caterham S.V 700bhp.
9.Stoney Westfield Zetec
10.Phil.L. LocoBlade
11.Rich M Striker R1
12. guest - Westfield Zetec (Mrs C Pit Crew

13. Evo 7 westfield

14 .bob bobbleton Westfield

15. Rory's Dad Westfield

16. Matt Nossiter Megabusa

17 Colin Middleton. Megabusa

18. Mick D Megabusa

19. John Gill - Westfield Duratec

20. David J - Westfield Duratec

21. Scott Pre. . westfield Mega-Meg.
22.Andy.M  westy zetec
23. Alistair / Ian - westfield pinto
24.steve Durrant duratec 
25. Mac66 busa.

thats full  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  anyone interested start a reserve list on the off chance anyone drops out and again will be first come first in , also as details in my post above anyone else wants to do it stick your name on a reserve list and worst way I can still  get you on for £150  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Just four months to go then! :laugh:

And I'll still leave it till the week before to prep the car !

You prep your car? That must be where I'm going wrong  :oops:

You prep your car? That must be where I'm going wrong  :oops:

Yep ! , stick with me Steve and we'll soon have you up to speed !

Prep whats that then  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

right listen up chaps...

speaking to my man from rsoc today  I am going to have to pay for this in one go which i will do then I will have to take payment from you orrible lot ,  :oops:  prob easiest for me is bank transfer and I would suggest as we all have a number against our names if you do a bank transfer stick name and number as a reference and I will mark as paid confirmed once I get it  .

regarding paying for the day Im going to be laying my own money out on this for no personal gain so trusting all that are on the list will follow up as if there is a shortfall It will land on my toes and I dont fancy paying £500 for my trackday whilst everyone else gets away with £100  :laugh: so in the event of any cockers I will have my hand out for a contribution to those that turn up on the day to stump up the difference between us and we will spend the day bad mouthing/ naming  and shaming those that cocked :oops:  :d

anyway im pretty sure it wont come to that and anyone feeling the urge to thank me and fancy a whip round  I"ve known on occasions to be partial to the odd drop off vodka (I only drink the red Smirnoff no cheap crap   ;)  :p  :p  :p  )  

oh Is there an easy way I can get my bank details to you all without pming you all individually ? Is it safe posting bank details on this thread   :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect: