Trackday at Croft all welcome noisy day at a bargain price! June 8th

JeffC

You can put me down if space is still available. 2.0 duratec Westfield Thxs

as above, follow link and book yourself  in , we are all doing the Saturday but I think you can do either sat or sun @ £150. or even both days  :d  :t-up:

Just to confirm, is camping ok for us folks booked onto track?

I ask because I noticed the footnote on the flyer "camping for rsoc members only"

Just to confirm, is camping ok for us folks booked onto track? I ask because I noticed the footnote on the flyer "camping for rsoc members only"

yeh camping is fine I asked Dave and he confirmed.

• Like 1

as above, follow link and book yourself  in , we are all doing the Saturday but I think you can do either sat or sun @ £150. or even both days  :d  :t-up:

Sorry, where is the link to book & pay?

Sorry, where is the link to book & pay?

For those that missed out on the session I organised as said there is still  tracktime available in another session for £150 which is a bargain for Croft still! just contact Jason on the number below and mention my name. or prob easier go to www.carpartsexpress.co.uk and book online .

???  ;):t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

or 

http://www.carpartsexpress.co.uk/product.asp?&strParents=&P_ID=732  :d

• 2 weeks later...

Just spoken to Jason, seems like a top bloke. He is more than happy for anyone else who is interested to book on.

Booked three places through the Car Parts Express web site.

Will see you guys on the day

Garry - XTR4

Adrian - MK Hysbusa Turbo

Chris - MK 2.0 Red Top.

• 1 month later...

will update shortly, I have some forms to hand out too. 

you will need to print them out and fetch them with you to circuit. 

Dear Track Day Entrant,

We welcome you to the Derbyshire and Durham RS Owners Club Regional Show and Track days at Croft Circuit.

Please bring this letter with you as it acts as your entrance ticket and also complete the enclosed indemnity form and present this along with your driving licence at the signing in office when you arrive. Drivers will have to attend the Drivers briefing before the day starts, if you miss the briefing then you may be able to speak to circuit officials during the morning on a one to one basis.

Track Time starts at approximatly 9.30am and finishes at 5.00pm with an hour for lunch.

Time Table for the day: -

Gates Open for the track Entrants 7.00am

Signing on for the track is between 7.30am and 8.30am

Drivers Briefing is at 8.45am

Track time begins at 9.30am

Lunch is 12.30pm to 1.30pm.

Afternoon Track Time is 1.30pm till 5.00pm

Noise Limit for the day is 98db am and 105db pm static and drive by. If your cars go over this noise limit, you will be black flagged and will be unable to rejoin the circuit unless the required noise limit is met.

The morning sessions will be run every 20mins with Novice going first, then Intermediate and finally Expert. If there is any incident on track where a session runs into the next one the sessions will be run every 15 minutes so all the track entrants get as much time as possible on track. We have placed people in the group according to the entry form, there might be some not in the correct group due to numbers but this could possibly be addressed on the day if you feel you need to change groups. If you are using a support vehicle and trailer, once your car has been unloaded could you please move your trailer to the 0-60 paddock area for storage.

Croft Circuit will be open from 6.00pm the day before for the people that require camping; this is put on by croft circuit and not endorsed by the RS Owners Club. This is free for track applicants but passengers will need to pay the entry fee, which is £10.00. This includes the entry for the following day. All campers have to sign in also as there was damage to the circuit at previous events, if we find people doing this then you will be banned from the circuit and no refund will be given. The persons involved will also be banned from any future Derbyshire & Durham Event.

Don’t forget the timed 0-60 runs on Sunday only are open all day from 10.00am till 3.00pm, and don’t forget your helmets as neither Croft Circuit nor the RSOC have any spares available.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Derbyshire and Durham RS Owners Club.

Any Queries about the track contact Jason Pether on 07811 821694

DRIVER AND PASSENGER SIGNING-ON FORM FOR THE FORD RS OWNERS CLUB (1990) LIMITED TRACK DAY AT THE CROFT CIRCUIT EVENT ON 8/9 JUNE 2013

IMPORTANT:  YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THE TERMS CONTAINED IN PARAGRAPH 3.

1.                   I acknowledge that:

·                     participating in the track activities at the Croft Circuit (“Event”) is a potentially dangerous activity and that I accept the risks involved;

·                     The Ford RS Owners Club recommendation is that I be insured for track activity at my expense which covers my car as a result of my participation on the track and if I choose not to do so, I accept that it is entirely at my own risk and I may have to meet any costs arising from my participation on the track irrespective of whether the cause of any damage to my car was my fault or not.

2.                   I declare that:

·                     the vehicle is safe and in a fit and proper condition to participate in the Event; and

·                     I am in good health and have no medical or physical condition which is likely to adversely affect my ability to control my vehicle or making it unsafe for me to participate in the Event; and

·                     I will not drive or participate in the Event whilst under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.

3.                   In consideration of the activities undertaken by The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited in organising / enabling my participation in the Event and the permission of Croft Promosport Limited to my participation, I agree that:

·                     I will only use the Croft Circuit for the purpose of driving always in accordance with the instructions of Croft Promosport Limited or its agents; and

·                     I will only venture onto the track when accompanied or under the supervision of a track representative; and

·                     I will use all reasonable care and skill whilst participating in the Event; and

·                     I will indemnify The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited and / or Croft Promosport Limited against any loss, liability, action, cost, demand, expense or claim incurred by The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited and / or Croft Promosport Limited connected with or arising or resulting from: (i) my participation in the Event; or (ii) the breach of any of my declarations in this Form; (iii) my failure to abide by any of the conditions contained in this Form; and

·                     (but always subject to paragraph 4 below) I hereby expressly and irrevocably waive any claim whatsoever against The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited and / or Croft Promosport Limited connected with or resulting from my participation in the Event.

4.             Nothing in this Form seeks to exclude or limit The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited and / or Croft Promosport Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.

I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to the terms contained in this Form

Signature:                             ……………………………………………            Date:     

Full Name:                            ……………………………………………

Address                                 ……………………………………………………………………………………

Car Make /

Registration Number:         ……………………/……………………

Driving Licence

Number:                                                ……………………………………………

Countersigned and agreed to by Parent / Legal Guardian where the individual identified above is not aged 18 or over:

Signature:                             ……………………………………………            Date:     

Full Name:                            ……………………………………………

Can you get clarification on the 98db am limit Jeff, does that apply to us or is it just for the Sunday?

Can you get clarification on the 98db am limit Jeff, does that apply to us or is it just for the Sunday?

I have asked that one in previous years and was told it doesnt count , there has been some seriously noisy cars there in the past and never seen anyone have an issue. 

Novice , intermediate and expert sessions ? , I take it that isn't us either ?

Novice , intermediate and expert sessions ? , I take it that isn't us either ?

no 3 groups we have own session all day   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: