Trackday at Croft all welcome noisy day at a bargain price! June 8th

JeffC

in case anyone missed it 

please print off the two forms below and fetch to circuit 

Dear Track Day Entrant,

We welcome you to the Derbyshire and Durham RS Owners Club Regional Show and Track days at Croft Circuit.

Please bring this letter with you as it acts as your entrance ticket and also complete the enclosed indemnity form and present this along with your driving licence at the signing in office when you arrive. Drivers will have to attend the Drivers briefing before the day starts, if you miss the briefing then you may be able to speak to circuit officials during the morning on a one to one basis.

Track Time starts at approximatly 9.30am and finishes at 5.00pm with an hour for lunch.

Time Table for the day: -

Gates Open for the track Entrants 7.00am

Signing on for the track is between 7.30am and 8.30am

Drivers Briefing is at 8.45am

Track time begins at 9.30am

Lunch is 12.30pm to 1.30pm.

Afternoon Track Time is 1.30pm till 5.00pm

Noise Limit for the day is 98db am and 105db pm static and drive by. If your cars go over this noise limit, you will be black flagged and will be unable to rejoin the circuit unless the required noise limit is met.

The morning sessions will be run every 20mins with Novice going first, then Intermediate and finally Expert. If there is any incident on track where a session runs into the next one the sessions will be run every 15 minutes so all the track entrants get as much time as possible on track. We have placed people in the group according to the entry form, there might be some not in the correct group due to numbers but this could possibly be addressed on the day if you feel you need to change groups. If you are using a support vehicle and trailer, once your car has been unloaded could you please move your trailer to the 0-60 paddock area for storage.

Croft Circuit will be open from 6.00pm the day before for the people that require camping; this is put on by croft circuit and not endorsed by the RS Owners Club. This is free for track applicants but passengers will need to pay the entry fee, which is £10.00. This includes the entry for the following day. All campers have to sign in also as there was damage to the circuit at previous events, if we find people doing this then you will be banned from the circuit and no refund will be given. The persons involved will also be banned from any future Derbyshire & Durham Event.

Don’t forget the timed 0-60 runs on Sunday only are open all day from 10.00am till 3.00pm, and don’t forget your helmets as neither Croft Circuit nor the RSOC have any spares available.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Derbyshire and Durham RS Owners Club.

Any Queries about the track contact Jason Pether on 07811 821694

•  

DRIVER AND PASSENGER SIGNING-ON FORM FOR THE FORD RS OWNERS CLUB (1990) LIMITED TRACK DAY AT THE CROFT CIRCUIT EVENT ON 8/9 JUNE 2013

IMPORTANT:  YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THE TERMS CONTAINED IN PARAGRAPH 3.

1.                   I acknowledge that:

·                     participating in the track activities at the Croft Circuit (“Event”) is a potentially dangerous activity and that I accept the risks involved;

·                     The Ford RS Owners Club recommendation is that I be insured for track activity at my expense which covers my car as a result of my participation on the track and if I choose not to do so, I accept that it is entirely at my own risk and I may have to meet any costs arising from my participation on the track irrespective of whether the cause of any damage to my car was my fault or not.

2.                   I declare that:

·                     the vehicle is safe and in a fit and proper condition to participate in the Event; and

·                     I am in good health and have no medical or physical condition which is likely to adversely affect my ability to control my vehicle or making it unsafe for me to participate in the Event; and

·                     I will not drive or participate in the Event whilst under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.

3.                   In consideration of the activities undertaken by The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited in organising / enabling my participation in the Event and the permission of Croft Promosport Limited to my participation, I agree that:

·                     I will only use the Croft Circuit for the purpose of driving always in accordance with the instructions of Croft Promosport Limited or its agents; and

·                     I will only venture onto the track when accompanied or under the supervision of a track representative; and

·                     I will use all reasonable care and skill whilst participating in the Event; and

·                     I will indemnify The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited and / or Croft Promosport Limited against any loss, liability, action, cost, demand, expense or claim incurred by The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited and / or Croft Promosport Limited connected with or arising or resulting from: (i) my participation in the Event; or (ii) the breach of any of my declarations in this Form; (iii) my failure to abide by any of the conditions contained in this Form; and

·                     (but always subject to paragraph 4 below) I hereby expressly and irrevocably waive any claim whatsoever against The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited and / or Croft Promosport Limited connected with or resulting from my participation in the Event.

4.             Nothing in this Form seeks to exclude or limit The Ford RS Owners Club (1990) Limited and / or Croft Promosport Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.

I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to the terms contained in this Form

Signature:                             ……………………………………………            Date:     

Full Name:                            ……………………………………………

Address                                 ……………………………………………………………………………………

Car Make /

Registration Number:         ……………………/……………………

Driving Licence

Number:                                                ……………………………………………

Countersigned and agreed to by Parent / Legal Guardian where the individual identified above is not aged 18 or over:

Signature:                             ……………………………………………            Date:     

Full Name:                            ……………………………………………

Jeff , I'm just printing these forms off now and all I can do is print it exactly as this page of the thread appears including yours and Rory's Dad's thread , do you know if that's ok ?

can you not copy and paste each part to word then print ?

if not I will have to print out 25 copies of each and fetch them on the day 

and if I do that will cost you 2 bottles of Smirnoff vodka each for organising this instead of one each  :p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

can you not copy and paste each part to word then print ?

if not I will have to print out 25 copies of each and fetch them on the day 

and if I do that will cost you 2 bottles of Smirnoff vodka each for organising this instead of one each  :p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Done just that, thanks Jeff...anything to save me having to buy you TWO bottles of vodka :p  !

Jeff dishing out Computer advice! :laugh:

Fingers crossed this weather keeps going through to the weekend. :cool:

Is anybody camping over then?

Is anybody camping over then?

Yes , if I get the towbar fitted to my van ok on weds .It won't strictly be camping over as I'll be dossing in the back of the van but you know what I mean !

Yes , if I get the towbar fitted to my van ok on weds .It won't strictly be camping over as I'll be dossing in the back of the van but you know what I mean !

I know that one well...

Did it with a mates van, had a few beers that night and because he was in his van and had van keys he was in charge of the vehicle... You can see where this is going. I don't know what happened in the end, but no points, fine or court apperance.

Getting nearer, and the weather's still looking good. :cool: Having said that, Croft allways has extremes of weather, so we'll probably all be burnt to a crisp! :laugh:

Any chance of someone bringing a spare copy of the forms along as I'm with the parents who don't have a printer?

Cheers

Alistair

• Like 1

Wheezy? I yearn to be wheezy! My car's asthmatic!

Nowt like getting the excuses in early eh! :yes::laugh:

After. Rolling road day we know exactly how asthmatic they really are

Any chance of someone bringing a spare copy of the forms along as I'm with the parents who don't have a printer?

Cheers

Alistair

I can do that for you Alistair

Right chaps been speaking with Dave and he said with the form printed that will get u into the circuit but only one person so any guests or passengers will have to pay, I'm tying to sort out some free passes not sure how many I will be able to blag but will let u know once I've sorted them not sure how will get them to u so passengers may have to pay first and hopefully will be able to get ur money back once I get the passes sorted . Passes will be dished out on a vodka offering basis at my descression :d:p

Do I sound like an alcholic :p

JeffC,

Im'e thinking of camping Friday - is it within the circuit grounds? will I just need the forms you have asked us to print off to get in?

Cheers

Marcus