3 abreast bicycle *****************

echoz

Keep going chaps.I`ve been looking for horse riders all day to abuse but no luck.Bound to be some out tomorrow so sure to find some to annoy with my MOTOR bike or Westie.

GETTING MARRIED in Feb and am looking for an `after dinner speaker`.........any offers or are you all great on FORUMs only???

I would love to do it but unfortunately suffer from an incurable stammer so might not go down to well !!!

commiserations anyway, hope it all goes well :t-up:

Thanks Pete.Taken me 53 years to find one to marry.Am I the club`s record holder for evading capture for such a long time.She`s a lot younger than me (not Thai!) and has a dodgy accent though....Best bit......she leaves me alone up the garage.

I could go on and in here...

Hence staying out of it.

I even filmed driving experiences and emailed then to local authorities... But even when rear ended in Brum, cops didn't care, someone drove into the side if me, he tried getting away, but ain't many cars that will get away from a Westfield! Again, cops not interested. My wife and I were run over, police didn't even take our statements or follow us up in A&E, when I contacted the officer in scene to get info "What do you want me to do about it? I closed the case Monday afternoon."

WELL, we did not get discharged till the evening, I had full thickness tear to rotator cuff and two torn tendons in my shoulder... Plus more stuff and waiting on more surgery! Mrs C broke her wrist and is still having pain and issues. It was in September. We were crossing on a junction and a guy took a right turn through a red, while on the phone! Didn't see us... Sarah's 6ft and I'm an ex army boxer and rugby player... Didn't see us 3:4's across the junction???

End rant

Breathe

Sorry... This is just a snippet of driving around Birmingham. I had bikes for years and always classic/sports cars, so eyes in the back of my head. I never drive with radio on, except long motorway stretches... So notice everyone's mistakes and u think that's the issue. Added to nobody ever excepts responsibility for their mistakes. They drive into me, but I'm in the wrong for not racing a red light and slowing on an amber... As stated in the Highway Code.

Graham,

I'd offer my services... But only ever been to three weddings, two were my own and the other was a military one. So I'm not too sure how one should conduct ones self in public.

I think mem sec would be awesome.

I ride a horse - big brown thing called Axel....  scares me more than any car as he can do 35-40mph and he a has a mind of his own... safe motoring/cycling/riding everyone!!

Oh,

Graham, mine reminds me of jobs in the garage, then brings tea and cake! She even got me a heater for the garage... Bliss

Graham,

I'd offer my services... But only ever been to three weddings, two were my own and the other was a military one. So I'm not too sure how one should conduct ones self in public.

I think mem sec would be awesome.

Oh, I've made dozens of speeches and I am awesome.

But usually at upsetting others, then walking away swiftly, whistling innocently as I go...

So it depends on how you measure success as far as speeches go.

• Like 1

wedding speech one liner - "My wife says I have commitment issues....well, she say's she"s my wife".....

Thanks for your replies guys.....The one liner  I`m going to slip in is `never judge my wife`s judgement,look who she married`...

But she did say,,,,,`No.......buy a Caterham`

Any tips from you old hands would be appreciated if they`ll help me make my speech (no mother-in-law jokes) go flowingly.

She`s worse than a premenstral traffic warden !!!

You are supposed to be at the Essex meeting at the Lodge now. Speeches are for the Best Man and Brides father I thought.

If I didn`t make a speech my wife and family would hang me by the goolies.Convention doesn`t come into it. 53 ,3 kids ,16 years together   etc.etc.....father-in -law has ben dead for 6 years......I may be old ,but,not old fashioned.

Too cold for Westie,too many cars & motorbikes to move out of the way (ask `Farmer`)to get it out.......and ONLY 20 days to arrange wedding........

Would love to be there but not possible........are you there???I

If I didn`t make a speech my wife and family would hang me by the goolies.Convention doesn`t come into it. 53 ,3 kids ,16 years together   etc.etc.....father-in -law has ben dead for 6 years......I may be old ,but,not old fashioned.

Too cold for Westie,too many cars & motorbikes to move out of the way (ask `Farmer`)to get it out.......and ONLY 20 days to arrange wedding........

Would love to be there but not possible........are you there???I

Errrrrr. No. I'm at work, gotta earn a crust.

Thread drift?

We start of ranting about cyclists and end up discussing weddings.

:)