new cars

pete g

thanks some discount  .i did wonder why he was not to bothered offering so much discount . he still got he comission on the two sales.he said he could only do 20 a year on that deal.he sold another just before us for full price.

Keep the Multipla as your tow vehicle if it still reliable and is used just for events. You can still buy a lot of fuel for the price of a newer 4 x 4 and retain your capital

Sell the Merc for the cheapest commuter car you can find

The Citroen Diesels are very economical and careful seeking out of the right model can be fairly cheap secondhand!

Good hunting

Graham

graham  problem is i seem to spend most my time m.o.t ing cars all year and its always at the wrong time . want a couple of years of freedom. and road tax plus insurances is a killer on 4 cars. just need some cheaper vehicles to run. [its a bit like the central heating boiler]  new is going to be cheaper over the long run. multipla not going to last forever. it time for change. rather keep the merc but may as well get some money back on it while its still worth something.

Tow bar is an easy fit, got a witter quantum detachable from PF Jones in Manchester via eBay (cheapest route), no need to remove bumper just remove passenger side boot trim and connect up took me 3 hours inc twin electrics.

got quote for witter one £315inc vat fitted but might do it myself. was little worried about warranty problem if fitted by myself

No issues at all fit away very easy

Get the Picanto.......We had a Sorento,probably the best car we`ve had.Only sold it to get something with sliding doors when the kids were babies.My dad is a fussy,grumpy old git.....even he`s got a Kia. Seriosly give it some consideration...you`ll be amazed.

i find it hard to believe im buying a kia  but value for money your cant go wrong and they actually look ok now with the new designer on board

Really don`t think you`ll not love it.Pity the British government don`t think like Korean car manufacturers.....find what works....what the public want......make it  better and most importantly  be FAIR.  Hope you enjoy it.

Kia seem to be almost in that strange cross over land where Skoda were some years ago, they're gaining more and more respect from the people I know that have actually had or tried their cars. Yet the image still lags behind. 

I think their now the 4th largest manufacturer in the world. Or something like that.

NO! they are the 8th.

At number 8 on the list of top ten motor manufacturers is South Korean manufacturer Hyundai-Kai who produce 2,777,137 cars approx. every year.

Read more: http://www.gizmocrazed.com/2010/08/top-10-car-manufacturers-in-the-world/#ixzz2HN16ZA5w

For your little car howz about a Skoda Citigo, VW Up. Lots of MPG, A bit of quality in both and they always look stylish for a good few years, I find SE Asian cars always look out of date after 2 or 3 years.

mmmm I need a new car also, fed up of driving the Pick Up all the time, its far too heavy on the diesel and now getting old.

So I was thinking SKODA Octavia VRS, any views on these ?

looked at them and they seem ok not sure what the prices were