new cars

pete g

So a New New one then.   Should do about 40 mpg, is there any need for a another car to go to work?

Pete, i can not be bothered to read all 3 pages, so sorry if already suggested, but i know a few dealers are still kicking out the last shape Panda for very cheap, as the new model is in and they have to shift them.....Perry's group had a few i think. 3 years warranty (1 is a dealer), quite a range of engines for all tastes and OK cars. THe Ford Ka is basically an old  panda underneath

yep 126 was rear, they were as flat as a pancake to drive :laugh:  

ha your not kidding, mine had a whole level of charm. not only was it too weedy to be able to overtake the school bus it had something wrong with it so about 40s after you turned it off it backfired! then it lterally was a flat a pancake after i rolled it over twice :d

bernie need two cars deb now works .believe it or not :d and it more like 50mpg on a run

mark ka is based on fiat 500  but handling better and dealers giving another £950 of so only £5995 for base unit.

She's gotta job as well :)   Gonna be a good 2013 for you both then.    Think you had better ask Deb what she wants.

Ford Ka is based on the last panda, which the fiat 500 is also.

That is a fantastic price for a new KA, the best I could get to was about £7K. That is a new one right?

I found a 61 plate on 50 miles pre registered last shape panda 1.2 for £6700, I know the dealer and £6k is a poss, but you have lost 1 years warranty.

£7.700 for a VW Up.

£6,500 for a Citroen C1

£7k for a Kia picanto,......quite good actually

Otherwise for used there are some cracking deals about in this month and thought to march as dealer get sales now and then clear part ex stock in Feb.

One problem.- if its based on anything Fiat it will be ****e!

sorry mark should of been £6995    http://www.dagenhammotors.co.uk/new-ford-cars/ka

still well cheap and not even started to look for better yet.there are a few sites that cut out the middle men.

nothing wrong with fiats lol.. may have one for sale soon 1owner from new 100k on the clock 12 years old and still on the orignal exhaust.

nothing wrong with fiats lol.. may have one for sale soon 1owner from new 100k on the clock 12 years old and looks only a mother could love.

Fixed that for you Pete :laugh:

:d  :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  bad boy you :p

what about the skoda superb ?? seem to get rave reviews... I assume they do a 4 wheels drive ? but not looked..

I would consider one if/when i decide to part with my A6 quattro avant... alhough i love the 3.0 unit.

what about the skoda superb ?? seem to get rave reviews... I assume they do a 4 wheels drive ? but not looked..

I would consider one if/when i decide to part with my A6 quattro avant... alhough i love the 3.0 unit.

They do a 4x4 170 diesel if I remember rightly. Fancied one myself, just a tad too long. Although it seems cars keep on getting bigger. 

looks like kia for me kx4 maybe in the new year .need to sort out the group buy price :d  :d

Suzuki Jimmy Jeep would be ideal for you :d

jimmy savllle :p