new cars

pete g

deal coming on nicely   up to £3000 off the kx4 going for group buy price now :d  :d if any one interested in one cheap

you need to pm me due to new rules :no:  :d  :d  :d :d  :d  :d  

:t-up: so far so good :t-up:

Pete, how many are you buying at the moment?

two

group buy now closed :d saved about £6800 :yes:

bet you wished you joined in now :p

You won't be disappointed we have a KX3 Sportage bought it last summer my friend works for Kia got me 30% off, happy days

• Like 1

I asked my son about it and he said all our Kia dealers were giving cars away with support from Kia. He phoned one of our customers who said he could probably do better than £3000 discount. That was before I knew it was for two cars and that the final discount was £3400 each.

It's worth giving me a shout if you're in the market for a new car. We have dealers for most franchises and can often get a bit more discount. Nothing in it for me but it may save someone a few quid.

b******* :p  to tell the truth i thought it was to easy. but i had done my home work and the price i paid i was happy with.

i had shopped around and could not get a better price than i paid , but was told after the 10th of this month there might be a offer on the sportages.  never expected the dealer to to knock so much off. never got that much when i used to get ford discount.

anyway didnt want to be greedy i knew i could get it cheaper .but like i said was happy with the price i paid.

still got to buy another car for work . so if you know of any good deals on small cars let me know :d

Pete, I think you got a good deal. What small car do you want. We have lots of VAG (VW/Audi/ Skoda/Seat) dealers as well as most of the others - but not all.

You won't be disappointed we have a KX3 Sportage bought it last summer my friend works for Kia got me 30% off, happy days

blimely wish i new that . the dealer gave me family and friend discount to get the price down. :d

im after a cheap small car that does loads to the gallon and cheap tax.

been looking at a ka £6999 at dag motors or picanti 1.25  im not to worried but really looking for best deal for the money.

might go up to £8000

I'll ask about a Kia Picanto in the morning. Can't help with a Ford as they're a closed shop to us.

cheers norman  i know  another member who is lookng for one too.

blimely wish i new that . the dealer gave me family and friend discount to get the price down. :d

We got staff discount my friend can do 3 a year, the deal was that good we also bought 2,sister in law had the other well £6500 off each was a no brainier. Think well keep it 2 years then get another (cheap motoring)