Manchester meet last night

studbuckle

Oh yeah, thanks everybody for turning up  :t-up:

it makes all the effort worthwhile, i spent a full 5 minutes just 15 minutes before the meeting started planning that route  :0

so i'm really glad everyone enjoyed it  :cool:

I would also like to thank all the new guys that turned up for the first time  :t-up:  please come again  :D

One of the newbies (Russell) said to me  

"my dad says to say hello" after a bit of questioning i found out that i worked with his old fella for 10 years about 12 years ago    :0  small world init  ???

see you all next month   ;)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Mike dB

• wrightster

• Bananaman

And the screams weren't from the engine!

Great night, Excellent blat ( except for the unlucky few), great turn out.

Si, Peter/Bernard hope the cars are all ok, let us all know how you get on.

Who's signed up for the Karting in september?

Good turn out last night, some new faces and new motors

shame I missed the run out sounded fun :D  :p

Hope the guys with the bent car get it fixed easily

looked like nose,bonnet light and wing  :arse:

wishbones looked okay ;)

Thanks for the rollbar Si, hope an oil change sorts the box  :cool:

See you next month  :cool:

I would also like to thank all the new guys that turned up for the first time please come again

One of the newbies (Russell) said to me  

"my dad says to say hello" after a bit of questioning i found out that i worked with his old fella for 10 years about 12 years ago small world init  ???

Thanks Paul for organising a great run out, both myself and cousin Darren (the other Pre-lit) enjoyed it very much!!

:D

Hope the two brothers get their westy sorted.

Look forward to the next meeting.

:t-up:

Speak to Micky, Nana's, and ask him what my screened Vx did on the M1 one night. It was quicker than Scotts      :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Yer, but what power have you got?? bit more than scott?

I got to 125mph at Oulton on Wedensday in 5th (one more to go :devil: ) haven't done a M-way blast yet, recon that I might go Aero for next year. :)  :cool:

Yer, but what power have you got?? bit more than scott?

Doubt it......Mine gave 187 on the rollers when it was last there (when Micky had it). Scott's will be there or thereabouts, I reckon.....

I just hope I set a faster time than him on Sunday, 'cos the sprinter had *loads* more power, as well as (here comes the pre-emptive excuse.....) *much* less sticky tyres, and a screen......oh, and my untalented fat A*** in the driving seat.

We'll see......

untalented fat A*** in the driving seat.

Don't get giving tooooooo many secrets away about the awards evening  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  and the "extra" trophies  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Speak to Micky, Nana's, and ask him what my screened Vx did on the M1 one night. It was quicker than Scotts      

And this from a man who "" seldom does more than 75 on the road"  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

B.

PS forgot where that came from blatters, do a search, :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Re-read the post Brian. I rarely do more than 75mph on public roads. The previous owner, however......hence the phrase "when Micky had it"...... ;)  :p  :D

I reckon Scott beat me too. I made a mistake on my final run.........oh well, next time.........