Manchester meet last night

studbuckle

Cheeky f'er  :p

I thought I was being kind 'underestimating'

Are you really 50 then?  Wow, you look sooo good for your age don't yer!?!?!?  :D  :p  :blush:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Mike dB

• wrightster

• Bananaman

Si

Hope you have a great day. :t-up:

Andy

P.S. Saw the guy with the Purple & Orange XTR2 yesterday at Oulton (who came to the Manc. meet a couple of months ago) said hello but then was a bit busy & forgot to go over for a chat. Looked like he had moved from Novices to Experts & was giving them a run for there money. I did a little watch looking & the Radical was lapping in about 2.00 mins & XTR was doing about 2.02 Non-too shabby. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I don't know what i was doing but after the tyres warmed up no one passed me & I seemed to be passing allsorts. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D that was in Intermediates mind. :blush:

I don't know what i was doing but after the tyres warmed up no one passed me & I seemed to be passing allsorts. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D that was in Intermediates mind. :blush:

I should bl00dy well hope so to Andy!  :devil:  :devil:  :love:  :cool:  :0

Sounds like you had a cracking day!? ???

Crackin' run last night ('cept for studbuckles gears) and the guys in the red se that didn't make the v tight motorway slip road (OUCH!!!;).

On way back ; two up; decided to flat car out on motorway just to see what happened......'KINELL...132 MPH is not advised with an AEROl :D  :devil:  :0  :0  :0

132 MPH is not advised with an AERO

& probably unlikely with out. :0  :0  :0  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :p

Paul my reply seemed to goto Scott so here you go.

Andy, the wind deflectors that you had on the bananamobile were they the John Moores items ?

cheers mate

Paul

Yes if it's uniplas?(or some thing like that), ask Mike for the details he should have the invoice.

Andy

Oh, I forgot to mention it last night, has anyone told Wrightster that green is the 'unluckiest' colour for a car, according to surveys!  :0  :sheep:  ???   ;)

Mike

green is the 'unluckiest' colour for a car, according to surveys!

sorry just overcome my dyslexia thought you said 'ugliest'. :blush:

491.jpeg

See adverts section.

Might get an argument or 2 on that point, beware the Blatman. :blush:

Oh, I forgot to mention it last night, has anyone told Wrightster that green is the 'unluckiest' colour for a car, according to surveys

they have now  :0  :D

ps thanx Andy umoplas thats the one  :)

132 MPH is not advised with an AERO

& probably unlikely with out. :0  :0  :0  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :p

Speak to Micky, Nana's, and ask him what my screened Vx did on the M1 one night. It was quicker than Scotts :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Oh yeah, luck is an existential concept that I don't believe in......unless I've been unlucky..... :D  :D  :D

I've heard Scott on here lecturing peeps about speed,

save it for the track he says   ???

then last night he screams past me at 132mph with Glen flapping like a good flapper trying to hold on to his hat and wondering where his sunglasses had landed   :0  

fortunately they landed in Scotts footwell  :cool:,

As for Peter and Bernard (brothers) i hope all is well and you get it fixed soon :(  hope to see you both next month  :t-up: