• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Track day plans for 2013

matt nossiter

What plans if any has anyone got for 2013 ? .

Think I will be at Oulton on the 1st March with Trackaction - Online  , after that I,m not sure but would like to try and get back to Anglesey , Croft , Cadwell and Rockingham , depending on finances :( ... and would like another crack at Silverstone GP but on a dry track

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• SteveH

• AdamR

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m hoping for a few days at silverstone international or GP and I wouldnt mind trying a few days at blyton next year . :t-up:

Silverstone, Cadwell and Snetterton are on my must do again next year.

Also fancy Blyton, Bedford, Donnington and Rockingham

Will be booking Donington 4th Feb and Cadwell 17th March (both Sundays), then will have to see what the race calendar is like...

I'm planning on taking JeffC  and giving him a good wupping  :laugh:

:o  :oops:

I'm planning on taking JeffC to Rockingham, and giving him a good wupping before he learns the circuit. :laugh:

looking forward to that captain  ;)  :o  :oops:

I should hopefully have a few more bhp so fancy some circuits to stretch its legs so  want to do Rockingham and Silverstone as have never done them, I doubt I will return to Blyton wasnt that keen think if im travelling that far would rather do a proper circuit and drive another 20mins to cadwell , I will defo return to Anglsey and would do Donington croft caders and oulton  :t-up:  :t-up:

I'm planning on taking JeffC to Rockingham, and giving him a good wupping before he learns the circuit. :laugh:

Count me in  :d

I'm pretty well for all of the above, Oulton (in March and November naturally  ;) ), Anglesey over the summer so we can camp and drink beer etc, Blyton for the WSCC day for sure, Croft, Cadwell and a noisy day at Donny would be a treat  :love:

looking forward to that captain  ;)  :o  :oops:

I should hopefully have a few more bhp so fancy some circuits to stretch its legs so  want to do Rockingham and Silverstone as have never done them, I doubt I will return to Blyton wasnt that keen think if im travelling that far would rather do a proper circuit and drive another 20mins to cadwell , I will defo return to Anglsey and would do Donington croft caders and oulton  :t-up:  :t-up:

Looks like your'e going to have a queue behind you at Rockingham Jeff.. all with cameras running. :laugh:

It's funny what you say about Blyton, I can't think of any circuit I've been to, that I've come away thinking I don't ever want to go back. ???  I'd say my favorite circuit is Cadwell, but I wouldn't want to just do trackdays there. I need variety, my ideal year would be one day at every UK circuit, in glorious sunshine. :xmas:

dont get me wrong cap Blyton was ok for the money  and think in the right company will still be a hoot just came away last time uninspired to go back, I think I enjoyed it more in the wet  ???  :oops:

and you boys with your cameras of truth  running, get a zoom lense cos you boys are going to need it once I get my armbands off and learn the track  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

and you boys with your cameras of truth running, get a zoom lense cos you boys are going to need it once I get my armbands off and learn the track :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

,,currently on bolting the Hubble space telescope to me roll bar! :d

and you boys with your cameras of truth  running, 

I remember the Capt'n trying to use the "Camera of Truth" to prove a falsehood !!!! ie Him overtaking a Juno !! :d  :d  :d  all fiction of course

I remember the Capt'n trying to use the "Camera of Truth" to prove a falsehood !!!! ie Him overtaking a Juno !! :d  :d  :d  all fiction of course

Clearly, I am passing that Juno! :)

vlcsnap-85464_zps9c0e213f.jpg

yep I know that feeling I too have been on the receiving end of the camera of untruths  when I was in old sluggsy and  was a video called pinto vs duratec and

as I recall I failed to "handle the truth" :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: