• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike dB

• Bananaman

• Megablade Paul

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Me and Manchester Mike fancy it, Mike may not have his car on the road at the weekend but will go in sensible car anyway, sounds like a good day out :p

Paul, lets hope the weather is kind to us :t-up:

I'll mail you my Mob. No.

andy :t-up:

Bananaman, where did you get that info. from regarding who is racing? I've looked on the octagonmotorsport site but I can never figure out how I can get it to tell me what's on :(

I've got 4 FREE tickets to this event (apparently Sony sponsor the Ginetta race series!;).

I got 4 from Scott P on here who is racing in his Westy  :cool:

There was a post on the Sony board & thought you guys might appreciate it. Yours for £5 each then I can apply for my WSCC membership ;)  :p

hahahahaha  :0

Yours for £5 each

Though you said they were FREE. :p  :p  :p

Bananaman, where did you get that info. from regarding who is racing?

From the BARC site. ;)

Andy :t-up:

Though you said they were FREE. :p  :p  :p

I was winding you lot up!  Like you fellas are always winding me up about the membership, sheesh!  ;)

They are FREE*

*nominal fee applies

Nah, I'll get them in the post tomorrow so I can either send them out OR you can call me on the day & I'll bring them to the gate incase there are any problems with the post, although I'm not sure what time I will be arrving I imagine about 10-10:30am.  It might be earlier than that for a good spot.

although I'm not sure what time I will be arrving I imagine about 10-10:30am.  It might be earlier than that for a good spot.

We are talking Club racing at Oulton Park here arn't we  ???

Usually 5 mins before racing starts is early enough for a good spot, my favourite spot is through the side gate to the outside of Knickerbrook  :t-up:  I have spectated there since about 1971 in fact there is an impression of my bum in the grass  :0

Mega Paul and I will probably leaving Manchester 11-11.30 arriving at Oulton 12.30ish  :cool:

Assuming racing starts at 1.00 ?

If you subscribe to Motorsport News at the start of every season you get a wallchart of all national racing throughout the country  :D

Mega Paul and I will probably leaving Manchester 11-11.30 arriving at Oulton 12.30ish

Me too  :D  :D  :D

Do you want to meet at Knickerbrook at about 12.30?

Who's bringing the butties. :D  :D  :D

Andy :t-up:

No butties for me (watching my figure)  :0

but I may bring a Banana or two  ;)

Shall we compromise and have Banana butties

Keep your hands of my butties. :p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :sheep:

Nice to see everybody on Sat, good day. That Skoda seemed like a nice car :0  ???

Are you gona post some pic's Paul(mega)?

Andy

P.S. Big thanks to Mike db for the Free tickets. :t-up:

P.P.S. Well done Keith for your 2nd place in the Westfield Race, looked like you were having a good battle with the leader. :)

P.P.S. Well done Keith for your 2nd place in the Westfield Race, looked like you were having a good battle with the leader.

He he he... What a cracking race eh! I had gread fun. Did it look good from where you were? bl**** hard work though. 12 laps of that circuit driving like a loony. I think I was sideways more than straight I was trying that hard. Too hard though I think. Stuart Linn is really smooth in his driving style where as I am er.. not. I got fastest lap though which was a bonus. Where you watching at Knickerbrook then? If so did you see that I got into the lead at one point at Island hairpin. Then cocked it up breaking for knickerbrook. Braked a bit too late and got onto the oil. Did you have a look round the paddock. Should have said hello. I saw quite a few road cars round the circuit when we went watching some of the races, some yellow ones on the outside of Knickerbrook – you?

Cheers then.

Keith.

some yellow ones on the outside of Knickerbrook – you?

Yup, that was certainly us!  :D

It was a brilliant day some good close racing, yes you were sideways more often than straight behind him, there was a big "oooohhh" when you lost the lead!  :(

Scott P seemed to be doing ok until he lost it on the last lap (I'm sure he won't thank me for that!;)  :p

Car #69 got the biggest cheers for being the "Lilac loveshack #2" :love:

I'll post some piccies tonight (none of the racing tho';)