Y Ddraig Goch

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Note to self. Must remember to buy chocolates, and leave them in the cafe......

Well lads, I`ve warmed up the Sheep but maybe not the weather ! looking forward to meeting you all this weekend. just be gentle with this little welsh boy ! Silverfox 

Oil changed, gearbox oil level checked, plugs cleaned and car polished so all ready to go. No Jeff on Friday, Oh no what are we going to do without Jeff's famous Sat Nav!!!! Also no Cheryl on Friday... Shame...... well maybe she will be there on Saturday when Jeff's back with us. (Coincidence? I think not!!!)

See you all at the Little Chef nice and early on Friday

Mike

Thanks Mike hoping to get to the Highland Moor late friday night  (keep the bed warm)

we may have a wet start tomorrow , think i might pack the roof this time . looking forward to the weekend

We've got horizontal rain and a temperature (including wind chill) of 3.2 degrees :down:

The same forecast for the morning - with no roof it will have to be the waterproofs and gritted teeth :)

But.............................................................still looking forward to it :t-up:

What is     ROOF.........WATERPROOFS......RAIN      think positive,  ?    now where did i put the factor 50

Just watched the weather. Looks like rain Friday and sun on Saturday and Sunday . Looks like your positive thinking has worked Jeff.

Have fun guys, wish I going !!!!! Fingers crossed for better weather...

Car polished, tank full, bags packed, woo hoo ready for tour of Wales. See you all at Darren's in the morning.

Rich

Just got back lads ! Had a Great Time ! Thanks for great Welcome and being Gentle with ! and Look i`m back before 6:15 ! catch you all soon . Greg 

My first post last November said:-

- good roads, good weather, good beer and great friends.

Friday's weather wasn't great, but it didn't spoil a fabulous weekend. I think we ticked all the boxes.

Thanks to all who took part, friends last forever.

Next year?

JD.

and 25 seconds to miss a slot, that will take some beating.

Thank you one and all for another excellent YDG.  It was great fun and Martin really enjoyed it apart, perhaps, from his short spell as navigator.

Excellent company, excellent roads and scenery to die for - what more could one ask :t-up:

See you next year.

Another brilliant weekend. Despite the weather on Friday, Saturday and Sunday were glorious. Good to meet up with old faces and some new. Thanks to everyone and especially Jeff for picking some great driving roads. See you next year. MikeF how about IOM in September ?? :d  :d