Y Ddraig Goch

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

The Y Ddraig Goch is the annual Wirral and North Wales area tour. Provisional date is the 24/25/26 May.

We will again be staying at the Highland Moors in Llandrindod Wells for both nights and the format will be the same as the 2012 event - good roads, good weather, good beer and great friends.

John.

Oh yes, you know how to cheer me up on a cold November day!!!! Put me down for this one, it's exactly what we bought our cars for. Will book the Highlands Moor over the next few days.

John,

I have this on the list for our South Wales area to support so its great we now have a date. Do you have a route map you can send me (i know it may change) as it will help us work out how best to meet up with you guys and we can come en-masse.

Thansk,

Mat

P1010616_2-1.jpg

This pic is here to prove to myself that I can upload pictures to the forum. Those with a keen eye will notice it's from the 2011 event. Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the 2011 and 2012 events?

John.

OK, great, you've guessed correctly - there were no clouds on the 2012 event.

Fixing my avatar is next.

John.

P1010616_2-1.jpg

This pic is here to prove to myself that I can upload pictures to the forum. Those with a keen eye will notice it's from the 2011 event. Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the 2011 and 2012 events?

John.

Well done John,