Applecross 2013

ziplob

Rab my one is 2.0l  ha ha not 1.6 so whats the chances of lorna  getting her highlights done ??????? and some of the lads would like a back,sack and crack.

Right, if you pair o' eejits don't stop it, I'm going to take my tongs and flounce off!

Been a bit busy lately guys.. so sorry have missed a few runs... but Westy is now ready for Applecross.. and cant wait..

Just got to get a shirt for the Sat night competition that stands a chance of winning.... .. as I know what's in Boab's wardrobe :-)

Right, If I'm not too late, I'll try and get the car on the road for next week (mot tax & insurance) and join you. 

Stephen.

• Like 2

Hope it isn't to later to add another to the party, JimM's boy, Alan is going to join us with the tiger. :)

Never too late for more Sevens! :-D

Right, If I'm not too late, I'll try and get the car on the road for next week (mot tax & insurance) and join you. 

Stephen.

Good one Stephen.. ST Engine installed as well ?

lol - sadly, no. My life goes slowly. But it is now insured, mot'd and taxed. So I'm good to go if theres still room.

• Like 1

Applecross 2013 timetable 

Thursday 20th June , the support van will be at the BP garage at the  south side of the forth bridge at 8. o.clock at night stay there till 8.45 , so you can bring all your camping gear and anything else you want to take { carryout } Hairdressing equipment????? then off to Dov's to pick up the Barbie .

Kev i will pm you the reg no so we can insure it.

Friday 21st June . 10 o.clock meet at killmahog woolen mill car park , the other side from Hamish the Bull. Steve Smith will present his new girl or we will supply one ??????

will leave head of around 10.30 and head to the Green welly to get there for around 11 to meet up with the Glasgow team and the support van. 

next stop will be the Onich hotel in Onich, we have tables booked for lunch at 12.30 . Still waiting for Squadren Leader Bawsack to confirm this years fly past????

Fort william for about 2.30 for petrol then of up to Applecross  we will be stopping at Loch Carron church so Steve Smith and his new bird can get married.

5.30/6.00 Arive at the Campsite get booked in and the barbie sparked up, meet up with the team from the north.

7.0clock at night the start of Snoop dov E dov's  Loud shirt Barbie just remember no loud shirt no food.

8.00 the presentation of this years award for last years moment of the trip , won last year by Matt the pump for his love of tree's.

9.00 Live on the decking at the caravan of love a live performance by snoop dov E dov ???????

10.00 drink and merryment  

11.00 the vidal sasoon 2013 applecross hairdressing competition Where Rab will cut Deno's hair in less than 30 seconds blindfolded.

Saturday 22nd 7.30 in the morning Applecross bay for a swim 

9.30 the morning after the night before big brekie at the caravan of love

11.00 its off for a wee tour of the isle of Skye and meet up with Matt the Pump ????? trees permiting

6.30 table booked in The Applecross inn dinner and drinks with the Swedish womans netball team .

Sunday 23rd June6.00 Applecross bay for a swim  9.30 morning beans and toast with Bob .

11.00 weekend over and off we go .

Monday 24th 8.00 at night support van will be back at the forth bridge so you can pick up you gear or you can arrange with Kev other drop off points.

This is our third trip to Applecross and if the last two are anything to go by another epic trip is on the cards . We look forward to meeting up with all the new people joining us this year. Just remember there is no prizes for getting to Applecross first. Also there are still 4 spaces left in the Applecross inn on the Saturday night but there are no huts or caravan's so you will need to camp. See you all on the 21st any Questions pm myself or wee dov.

Bob

• Like 1

This sounds like a good week end !! pity I am at work and have not picked up the car yet so it will have to be next year I hope

Hi guys,  I am currently overseas but might make it back in time, won`t be able to confirm until this weekend. I will try the b&b on the campsite if its available.

If the weekend is as good as last year, I would hate to miss it!

Hi guys,  I am currently overseas but might make it back in time, won`t be able to confirm until this weekend. I will try the b&b on the campsite if its available.

If the weekend is as good as last year, I would hate to miss it!

Alan(if I remember your name correctly ??? ), I have booked a hut and I believe there is beds for 4 people in them, there is only two of us so I'm quite happy if you want a bunk :yes:

Book me in for dinner at the Inn if you have not already, Mrs T is not joining me this year because she screamed too much last year.