Congratulations New Ss Champ

SteveD

congratulations to acw our new ss champion and well done to everyone who kept it so close , a few weeks ago it looked like tim would do it ,but ade came on strong at the end with some awesome drives infact there were some awesome drives in other classes to with records broken throughout , so well done to everyone who has competed this year its been great again , keep it up

my man of the weekend goes to richard james , not only for drinking the bar dry , but for tearing his car appart to give tim his clutch after tims clutch started to slip , this was changed in record time to keep tim fighting for the championship

Hi Adie

Just read Steve's post please let me add my congrats for your great success. You certainly came up on the rails in the last few weeks!

Commiserations to Tim but I am sure he will take it with his usual chearful spirit.

See you all at the awards do and look forward to the 2013 season!

Well done to everyone

Best wishes

Graham

Well done ACW, your lucky I wasn't out this year otherwise the results may have been a bit different :d :d :d

See you all next year.

Tiggs

Well done ACW, your lucky I wasn't out this year otherwise the results may have been a bit different :d :d :d

See you all next year.

Tiggs

as terry would say , any results yet :oops::laugh:

well done ade :t-up: and welldone everyone else for trying to win too :yes:

Congrats Adrian and also to all the other individual class winners :t-up:

as terry would say , any results yet :oops::laugh:

:d :d :d

I wondered when somebody would ask ???

Nick has the scoresheet at the moment so he has updated it, will be getting it back soon I hope provided he hasn't broken it!

Also, just re-read the post, :t-up: :t-up: to Richard for his kind efforts to get Tim running ..... What a Guy!

Tiggs

:d :d :d

I wondered when somebody would ask ???

Nick has the scoresheet at the moment so he has updated it, will be getting it back soon I hope provided he hasn't broken it!

Also, just re-read the post, :t-up: :t-up: to Richard for his kind efforts to get Tim running ..... What a Guy!

Tiggs

just wait until terry gets home..................................................

Well done Ade.

I know there has been some effort put in, not least of which was two engine rebuilds during the season! Some excellent driving in a competitive class, well done.

I also have to say well done to all the class winners too, some top driving all season, hope to see you all next year......assuming my car is fixed.......

So where are they then?

Ive been home 30 mins now!

Richard James gave up his chance of winning to ensure that Tim had a clutch that worked . We all chipped in to change it in record time and even ACW was checking friction plate thickness etc to get it sorted. On Saturday Dels engine lost its oil pump pulley so he was out but got a double drive off ACW cos he didnt fancy experiencing my bike engined power! Great sportsmanship in the spirit of the speed series.

Yes well done Ade and congradulations. Some exellent drives against tough target times.

Really well done to all the championship contenders, and especially to Tim who has driven out of his skin all season, with some spectacular drives.

I would like to say a personal thank you to David Hussey for allowing me to drive the excellent Stryker at Blyton and to Kurt Ramsden for letting me loose in the awesome "Flymo" this weekend.

I did my best to do it justice, and its a shame my quickest runs on both days were during practice.

Thanks also to Paul Aspden who was the first to offer me a drive this year but sadly had engine problems before that could happen.

After a very difficult year in my personal life, you folks have helped me (just about) to keep my sanity by giving me something to look forward to.

Many thanks once again.

I echo Terrys comments also about the SS sportsmanship.

Richard James effectively giving up his Sunday event so Tim could use his clutch which a load of us helped to change. A contender for best buddy award I think.

I speaks volumes for ACWs sportsmanship to that he was in there with the rest of us helping with the change, even though he was Tims main rival.

Well done to Ade, John and Tim.

As a spectator the Westfield show was fantastic. But not as enjoyable as actually competing, at times I really did regret not bringing my car.

Also well done to all class winners.

Nick lived up to promises and organised the weather.

Cangratulations Ade and to all the other Class winners.

Thanks also to all the competitors and organisers for making 2012 another hugely friendly, competitive and enjoyable season.

Roll on 2013!

Keith

Well done to Ade and all the class winners / competitors, another great year with it all coming down to the last weekend Again :d :d :d

Just arrived home and first thing I did was email Tigger the spreadsheet so it should be up soon after he has checked I haven't broken it :p :p

Don't forget Awards Evening on 10th November, numbers are already looking good with still 1 month to go, so should be a great night :cool:

come on tigger we all waiting :p