Manchester club going to Stoneleigh

Manchester Mike

Any of you manchester members got an empty passenger seat available for my next westfield "fix" on sunday(returning home on the sunday)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• studbuckle

• wrightster

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Hurdsey should be along sooooooon :cool:

PS Cheers Karl, fingers crossed :0 Glad to hear yours lives again, drive carefully :t-up:

Glen,

your welcome to the passenger seat in mine,

I`m just doing the sunday  ;)

Be careful though, its not too late to be converted to a VX

:0  :D  :D

Megablade Paul

Posted: April 28 2003,21:55    

Might have Glen, but not returning Sunday, got room in the tent though  there's 2 separate bedrooms in it  

Paul have you still got a room going? as i am planning on going for Sat/Sun and am as yet tentless, payment in Stella??

Andy

P.S. Scott, I'm planning on beeing at the services at 8am Sunday(weather permitting) I'll PM you my mobile number (likewise Paul)

Ok guys this is your Area Organiser speaking  :D

I will be at Knutsford services southbound at 7.30am  :0  

on Sunday, yes thats 7.30.

Last year we met at the same time and place and drove straight in to Stoneleigh with no hold ups, people who arrived later spoke of queuing up for 1 - 1+1/2 hours so you pays your money and you take your chance.

Please make sure you have a full tank of fuel at Knutsford so we are all reasonably in sync when it comes to fuel stops  :t-up:  you know it makes sense.

Glen there is room in my passenger seat as long as you dont mind sharing it with the Manchester Banner and some support poles, plus all my bits and bobs for a days outing. :cool:

Glen,

I should also have a seat going but will be returning on Monday.

Andy

(Scott & Paul (Megga) make that 7.30 at Knutsford then) :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

is everybody taking westys regardless of weather ??

YES,  :t-up: unless of course its snowing  :0

Oh yeah forgot to mention it  ;)

form an orderly queue behind the YELLOW cars  :devil:

Paul, scuse the non technical terms but is it just some silicone sealant that i need for above the pedal box (hope you can remember what i mean from looking at the car) and also (sorry prob should be in newbies but do you reckin it will be quite easy to change those lovely leather straps  :0 on my bonnet - will i be left with holes were the rivets were ?

cheers mate

Oh yeah forgot to mention it  ;)

form an orderly queue behind the YELLOW cars  :devil:

There's normally a queue behind the yellow cars as they're going sooooooo sloooow  :devil:  :D

There's normally a queue behind the yellow cars as they're going sooooooo sloooow  

b***h in a crossflow  :p  ;)