Manchester club going to Stoneleigh

Manchester Mike

Just been fighting with my brakes :) I THINK IM WINNING!!!! LOL  new callipers on the rear (3rd time luck) they seem to be much much better, still got some more work to sort, so expect me in either a yellow westy, with garish flame stickers (hiding my lost battle with the Armco) or my black Nissan primera.

Shall be me and mrs flap,  YEY now i can prove she exists, and not some girl i found on the way to the service station ;)

Catflapow

OPPS, sorry forgot to log her out :(

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• studbuckle

• wrightster

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

I can confirm Mrs Flap exists  ;)

met her at the Westfield parts counter once  :t-up:

Hheheh

I've only just read Pauls post! Very true Paul we did meet at Westfield a few months back.

Well several people can now confirm that I exist as we met lots of lovely people today.  Thanks for stopping and picking us up, the ride down was good.

Was an excellent day, couldn't have wished for better weather!  Hope to see you all again in the future.

Mrs 'Flap

(Ali)

sorry i missed you all this morning, i got dragged into a party lastnight and did not get to bed till 3.30am . so i was b*******ed if i was getting up at 6.30.

ill see you on monday, hope you have a good one tonight.

andy

sorry i missed you all this morning, i got dragged into a party lastnight and did not get to bed till 3.30am . so i was b*******ed if i was getting up at 6.30.

andy

andy