Swindon Meet

M444TTB

Yup, Great little trip out.

I was behind you down Marlborough Hight St, Matt, and indicating to go left at the end up to the Rugby Club and thence to the nice road over the downs but I don't think you saw me because you went past as if you were going to do the 'top route' to the same road. I did do a quick change of plan and followed you but when you went past that turning as well, I ducked off left to meet the rest of the cars - they were waiting at the junction. Wasn't sure if Stuart would follow as he probably didn't know what I was up to which is why he carried on with you to J15!

Thanks for organising, though, I think we all had a very nice time! :t-up: :t-up: :t-up::cool:

I saw you indicating the 2nd time but a bit too late. I'm too tall for my rear view mirror so struggle to seem behind me too well :(

Time lapse here:

Does anyone know why I have the GoPro text on there?! My HD hero does t do that. Odd!

• Like 1

For someone who suggested the hackpen hill road, I'd have hoped you'd know where it was ;)

Good meet - nice to greet the locals and put more faces to names. Good little drive after the Red Lion too.

I need to invest in some of them wind deflectors. Or a jumper. :d

I only know it from the one end! I had originally planned to go back the way we came, then across to Marlborough. Never mind!

Good afternoon, A run out with some of the locals and 2 pubs visited......... It looks like its going to be dry for this Thursdays meeting, I think Tony has started a email about a poss convory

Any some photos, much the same as already there

_DSC0004.jpg

_DSC0005.jpg

_DSC0006.jpg

_DSC0007.jpg

_DSC0008.jpg

_DSC0009.jpg

_DSC0011.jpg

_DSC0013.jpg

_DSC0014.jpg

There's a signature for Stuart right there :d

:d :d :d :d :yes: :yes: Stoatally the right one, and weasily distiguishable from the rest.

• Like 1