How Do You Know When It Is Time To Sell?

Martin Keene

You realise, of course, that Martin K has been said to be a fictional character. Although, like the beast of Bodmin, several, otherwise quite sane people have allegedly seen him skulking in the shadows at car shows locally or even in shopping centres (clearly these people are not necessarily reliable). In the hope of catching sight of him last weekend I spent several hours lurking in the bushes at Bourne Car And Bike Show but all I got to see was the inside of Grantham Magistrates Court for foliage worrying. ;-)

Not in the Westfield I bet :-)

You could always move on to something more sensible, like me..................

What about a Honda s 2000?

Edited by Liam

:d

That's gone. Anita decided it was too slow, it has been replaced by a Honda CB1000R. Fireblade minus the plastic....

I suspect it will be something from Hethel. I'd like something from Blackpool, but anything less than a Griffith 500 and I'd feel short changed, and I'm some what short of affording one of them.

F**k off you...

:d

Thats more like it Martin :d

That just goes to prove your made for a Westfield,,,or,,, Westfields are made for you :t-up:

No just get up and go for a blat :cool:

The simple fact that you made this post means you're probably thinking of selling and time to move onto some new adventure ......... but letting your heart rule your head :) sell it ;):d you'll always have the memories :d;)

• Like 1

The simple fact that you made this post means you're probably thinking of selling and time to move onto some new adventure ......... but letting your heart rule your head :) sell it ;):d you'll always have the memories :d;)

You took the words right out of my mouth Mark.

Rubbish !

The man just needs a kick up the derrier , some blat weather and a tank of gas to blow the cobwebs off , hese suffering from the well known Westfield Deprivation Syndrome , hits us all at times .

Now where did I put that Road Tax application form !

You took the words right out of my mouth Mark.

That's interesting coming from two people who have sold, you didn't regret it then?

you didn't regret it then ?

In all honesty NO ....... after 20+ years of ownership and 10 years in SS - I have not missed it one bit - I still have contact and laughs with the good friends I made via the WSCC and I still have all the memories and photo's ................ but I do not miss driving a Westfield or competing in the SS in any way :):d the box is ticked :)

Not missed mine either Martin.

Can I ask that you don't ignore the VX220 in your "something from Hethel" search.

I seriously love mine and we all know it's an S2 Elise with a posh frock and better engine.....

Chaz.