Save My Job

pete g

please sign up to save 850 jobs and stop your petrol price going up even more.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GKBJQFM

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-coryton and here

if any one want to know more just ask

pete

first redundancy start on the 19th of this month . gov min with no 3month notice of pay.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete g

• Norman Verona

• dombanks

• SootySport

Done.

I'm not normally a fan of government intervention........................

but I'm not happy about all our utilities and energy being foreign owned (and / or controlled) so I've signed too. :t-up:

Good luck on the job front whatever happens.

Signed up for you Pete

I'm not normally a fan of government intervention.....

but I'm not happy about all our utilities and energy being foreign owned (and / or controlled) so I've signed too. :t-up:

Good luck on the job front whatever happens.

Ditto

I've ticked the box but I'm pretty sure no one in government will take any notice of this survey.

You should start a e-petition on the Gov't site. Of course the problem is that an e-petition will still have many months to run when the plant is closed.

If the government felt it needed to keep this refinery in British ownership it would have taken steps to so do.

I also am concerned about our energy & water industries falling into foreign ownership/supply, some of whom are not historically allies of Great Britain.

As usual we will muddle through when energy shortages lead to a 3rd world war (cold or hot)

done, i dont think anyone in govt would care normal even if you printed it out and shoved it up their A***, the govt ones are ignored as much as the rest.

Dom, you're probably correct but the press will report rejection of an e-petition which was politically sensitive.