Comprehensive Or Incomprehesible?

housebuilder

Many thanks Mike & Jon

Not far to go now, there is only a week wait for our IVA so as quick as we can will get on.

Good wishes

Paul.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much finished apart from some plastic covers etc for the test.

Its gone quiet on the forum re missing bits so I really hope WF are through their little troublesome period and are looking after their new customers.

I had a few conversations with the 'main man' there who said he would be offering you who were recently dissapointed with the service a few 'goodies' to make amends.

Here's hoping he might still deliver!

Can't believe you are finished already!! Good luck with the IVA.

It took me 13 months, but the papers are in and I am still awaiting a date.

Hopefully IVA this month, as its a sin just looking at her in the garage going nowhere!!

Andy

Andy

not sure why it was so quick. I reckon I must have a few bits missing!!

TBH I haven't even thought about SVA forms etc as I really thought it would be another 3 or 4 months before I was done.

I suppose I better find out where to get the forms from!!

Should be easy enough to get online or on here.

Being Northern Ireland we have our own forms just for here, otherwise I would send you them.

Probably the same information anyway. Had to ask Mark at WF a few things such as max speed and power, and weights,

If you need any of that let me know.

I probably should have put in for the IVA a couple of months ago, but have been footering about redoing bits, particularly the wiring.

It's as ready as it will ever be now!!

Housebuilder,

Congratulations on completing your build and good luck for the IVA - let me now what the WF Goodies were - nothing offered to me at Exeter last week!

Forms and guidance are here http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/forms/vehicletestforms/vehicletestforms.htm

From posting my application VOSA phoned up within a week to extract the fees and then it took about a fortnight before the test station (Bristol for mine) called to arrange a date and they were offering dates about a fortnight way. Lots of good advice at the IVA Talk forum.

Jon H

Congrats housebuilder, we are waiting for our test probably this coming week fingers crossed we sorted the last of our issues which was slowing the LED indicators down, we appear to have that sorted now. Not as much pressure on the test centre here so only about a week wait.

Good wishes

Paul & Joe.