Insurance

bristolwesty

i know i said frank pickles before and i would still recomend them but i just tried good old adrian flux to see if they had a solution to my little insurance problem and they came back with a great offer. I dont think they are as cheap as the others but its always worth a call as the solution they have found means i can insure the car and drive it a little for the next few months till i sort it whats happening and its not going to cost a fortune.

Ive just renewed my insurance with A-Plan.

Excellent customer service and saved me over half on my renewal with FJ.

Thanks A-Plan :)

Ive just renewed my insurance with A-Plan.

Excellent customer service and saved me over half on my renewal with FJ.

Thanks A-Plan :)

Thanks for the positive feedback .... will pass it on :)

Just got my renewal from Mr Pickles... way, way OTT. Sorry Frank, I'm calling Clare in a fortnight and giving them my money.

I've found A-plan to be good to deal with, my only problem is that when I googled the underwriter and looked at reviews it was absolutly slated. A-plan themselves were highly rated and are looking into different underwriters for me.

It's great to have cheap insurance but it's when things turn bad you find out how good a company is. Just paying more is no guarantee of competence though.

Signed up with A plan.

Paid a bit more to get a policy with KGM after the Cap'n recommmended them. Is it worth it? I dunno, but it's easy to gush about an insurance company when you get a cheap renewal, and it's only when the s*** hits the fan that you find out who you're dealing with.

Give me a call on 01635 874646 and i'l see what i can do for you

Clare

I have spoken to Clare and I am still in complete shock £139 so where the hell did £260 Mr Flux you can jog right on I tell ya.

just to say a big thanks to A-Plan, saved me almost 100 quid compared to Adrian Flux renewal. Nice one! :t-up:

Here's my story.

Ok, where do I start....

Currently insured with Footman James... fully comp, two 40 something year old drivers, no claims and UNLIMITED mileage.... Price £766..

I need unlimited as the car usually does a French holiday, followed by a Spain holiday and then SDP in the UK for usually 8 months of the year, so this soon exceeds the 5,000 limited mileage on offer by the insurance companies around these days.

Renewal just received from same for a woppy.... wait for it.... here goes... a massive, p*** taking... *** £934.92 ***.. Yes, you read it correctly... !!!

So I give them a ring.... Besides telling them to stop being silly, they put me on hold and come back stating with my WSCC membership discount, they were prepared to drop it to £841.63.. apparently they forgot to take this off, despite taking it off for the past years.

Bye bye says me, I'm not renewing, please cancel the policy on renewal... :arse:

Enter my new, best friend.... :t-up:

Prior to receiving my renewal letter I had been in contact with Clare at A-plan, Thatcham.

Her prices for similar, their unlimited is 12,000 - so, suits me fine was £750.00 p.a....

But wait, there's more, if the car has a Cat2 immobiliser fitted the price drops to £329.96 p.a. for the same 12,000miles... :yes:

A £150 Cat2 immobilser is quickly fitted (BAE in Bicester - Tom, another good old bloke) and a collosal saving of *** £604.96 *** from Footman James' original p*** take is made, you could less the £150 of course, but blimey that really is still one hell of a saving :p

Moral of the story...

Give my new, best friend a ring on 01635 874646... she'll save you a fortune..!!!

Well done Clare and a multitude of thanks for all your help.

James

Dom, say you're satisfied with AF after you've tried to cancel or claim.

Clare got my money as well today - if only every purchase experience was so pleasant and professional. Hell, I'd settle for just one more.

Many thanks and well done, Clare! :t-up:

Thanks .... Pleasure to help!! :t-up:

Clare are you competitive for normal cars as well? WSCC discount :)

My wife's renewal is due and as usual, they haven't offered a competitive price.

Clare are you competitive for normal cars as well? WSCC discount :)

My wife's renewal is due and as usual, they haven't offered a competitive price.

I can certainly have a look for you ... please give me a call on 01635 874646.

Thanks

Clare

Another happy A Plan customer. FJ wanted a lot more than last year. Enquiry on A Plan website responded to this morning with a competitive quote for comp cover and recovery. Worth the small amount of effort. Also very helpful in transaction.

• Like 1