Anyone Going To Stoneleigh Sunday 6Th May From Oxfordshire?

KugaWestie

Good news Geoff now can you fix the weather ???

Done.

Good to meet everyone as well. My electrical 'hiccup' in the entrance gate just turned out to be the end falling off one of my two fuses. Replaced before we left and no troubles on the journey home.

A most enjoyable day out!

Done.

Good to meet everyone as well. My electrical 'hiccup' in the entrance gate just turned out to be the end falling off one of my two fuses. Replaced before we left and no troubles on the journey home.

A most enjoyable day out!

Hope you replaced it with a blade fuse ;)

Yep that MPV we all over took. I would have like to have been in that car with over ten missles flying past in quick sucession. Must have been an experience. Good to met you all. We ought to plan some blats out together.

The amusing bit was we were all in overtaking mode - ho hesitation! It must have been a noisy minute or so in that mpv!

Blats out sounds like a good idea :t-up: