Anyone Going To Stoneleigh Sunday 6Th May From Oxfordshire?

KugaWestie

Wow - could be an 11 car convoy then - that will be good fun

:westy: :westy: :westy: :westy: :westy: :westy: :westy: :westy: :westy: :westy: :westy:

So we're going via Banbury > Southam > Lemington then?

I know the way as far as Lemington then hopefully someone else will or we can follow signs for Kenilworth? I've got amusing visions of 11 Westfields trying to do 3 point turns down a side street.

Geoff - Good man for volunteering to be the pace car :t-up:

If we get lost - coffee's are on you :d

Once you get to the sign that indicates you've reached Leamington, carry on for 1/4 mile past The Red House and take first right on to Willes Road at The Oak Inn towards town centre. Carry on Willes Road past the park on your left and up the hill straight through the lights. After another 1/2 mile and a slow left bend, turn right at the lights at the junction and on to Clarendon Street. Follow this and go straight over the first three roundabouts and northwards out of town. At the fourth roundabout, turn left, go 1 mile to next island and turn right - the show is well signposted.

It's less complicated than I make it sound!

You got that Geoff? :laugh: No pressure!

At least I'll keep up if you're all behind me. I don't know your car but I've seen Nathan and Adam's. I'm at least 70bhp short!

I am still learning mine - but it wont be the quickest in the group for sure

You'll know the stretch of road between Banbury and Southam I talked about when you see it - stick yer foot down and enjoy the neg Gs when you get to the top of the hill. Be safe, though!

I know Southam Road very well. Hopefully the camera vans won't be out on a sunday morning!

Me too, but more likely to be on the bridge over the A46 at Stoneleigh - rich pickings.

Drove 40miles today shaking down the car. No overheating, no fluid loss, brakes work. Weather checked. Need to do all my car data stuff tonight. See you tomorrow morning. MY son is coming with me so I need to be a bit light on tools. Hoping I want need them but sods law and all that.

Looking forward to it Adam, I have given mine a bit of a polish and hoover this afternoon, so am ready too.

As for tools - Whatever you bring will be more than what I will have in the car :d

Great to meet up with you all today guys - it was a great little convoy. Coming out of Aynhoe was good fun!

Great to meet up with you all today guys - it was a great little convoy. Coming out of Aynhoe was good fun!

Yep that MPV we all over took. I would have like to have been in that car with over ten missles flying past in quick sucession. Must have been an experience. Good to met you all. We ought to plan some blats out together.