Anyone Going To Stoneleigh Sunday 6Th May From Oxfordshire?

KugaWestie

Could be a meet up at J9 then?

Oh yeah - no roof so weather permitting as well!

You'd have to wait for me as I'll be two up with my little x/flow.

I have not been before - get there early to avoid lots of traffic I have been told?

New for me too and also heard the traffic can be manic.

Will PM you nearer the time, depending on the weather maybe hook up at cherwell svs?

Not been for a couple of years but it wasn't too bad then.

Early start is no problem for me though as my daughter will ensure I'm awake bright and early!

I'll pm my phone number. Might be easier to meet at the petrol station in the services at J10 or you can drive up to Bicester to my place.

Probably J10 services will be as good as any I guess.

We need a few more to join us - there must be some more takers?

Or join up with some more at Warwick services?

As I live in Leamington only about 5 miles away, I'll be posting on the Saturday if there are ny local roadworks to avoid. Still some Victorin sewers in Lem being replaced, but not as bad as last year. King Baba on Bath Street for Indian, two Thai restaurants in Regent Street west of The Parade (Sabi Sabi and the Thai Elephant), and Piccolinos on Spencer Street for Italian would be my recommendations for post-show Leam food for those staying over, taxi from show ground probably £8-10.

Flaming criminal if you took the M40 to J15 when you could go from Banbury to Harbury and on to Leamington on that cracking road. The route from Banbury to Stratford and then A46 to Stoneleigh is not bad either.