Knockhill Track Day - 19Th August 2012

GreigM

Have to say, what a cracking day. I throughly enjoyed my first day and I don't think it will be my last. Thanks to Greig for organising the day and the company and points from folk. I was passed on the right by the white and blue car on the cool down lap.

I'll post some pics and videos tomorrow.

Only vid i got for the whole day :cry: kept pressing the start button and was in the wrong mode, taking pics instead of video lol.

Video is from start to finish of single session so if you want to be bored or want to see what happens at a track day click on the link.

Terry

Only vid i got for the whole day :cry: kept pressing the start button and was in the wrong mode, taking pics instead of video lol. Video is from start to finish of single session so if you want to be bored or want to see what happens at a track day click on the link.
Terry

That makes a change from the usual Terry. Good effort. Btw, why did you pull off early? didn't see the chequered flag?

Here's another couple of sessions o board Rich's Striker,

Weyhay ! Someone got me on vid at last ! Never heard my V8 from the outside ! Pity you only get 4 cylinders! Thanks Terry. By the way... I could have had Mr Ker if I wanted !

That makes a change from the usual Terry. Good effort. Btw, why did you pull off early? didn't see the chequered flag?

Weyhay ! Someone got me on vid at last ! Never heard my V8 from the outside ! Pity you only get 4 cylinders! Thanks Terry. By the way... I could have had Mr Ker if I wanted !

Wife wanted off, brakes cooking nice.

Wanted a V8 and nearly bought one :cry: would have been happy just revving it in the garage never mind driving it.

Terry

luckily he was not too close to me as that could of been "interesting"... first video at 2:50... thanks for that!

fab day cheers greg , nice to meet Jeff and the gang now, i can tell everyone i met the guy whos names all over the back of my car?? only grip for me was the sessions were far to short . Wont go into the other thing or the gastapo that run it, as they say every dog gets its day. But we have to do it again . For all our English mates Applecross is only another 185 miles further up.

So gutted I missed this trackday I never new about it till now, I race my car there in sports and saloons 260bhp redtop 560kgs I get 53.5s on slicks, need to keep eyes open for the next one. here are some of my vids.

one in the wet with dunlop full wets 59/late 58 sec laptimes

Just watched your video - great action with some very close moments.

What engine set up do ou have?

Phil,

we loved watching you race - we were there at the same time with the Ma5da. Your car is extremely quick!

(A little video from the Ma5da Racing at Knockhill - awesome circuit and 63 second laps from a 'standard' Mk1 MX5 @ 960kg's on budget road tyres!)

Awesome footwork, wish i could do that on the dance floor.

Blink, car worked just great on the track after you setting it up Thanks.

Few pics https://picasaweb.google.com/113992112805904719213/24082012?authkey=Gv1sRgCKTZidv71c2IugE

not as good as the other ones, by the way who took them? I did see a guy waking about with a camera.

Terry