Knockhill Track Day - 19Th August 2012

GreigM

Just out of interest, does anyone know who Mr white & blue MK was, or did he just book himself into the same group as us?

I think I heard him called a few names, but I don't think any were his real name! :laugh:

• Like 1

I think I heard him called a few names, but I don't think any were his real name! :laugh:

:d:laugh: !

Just out of interest, does anyone know who Mr white & blue MK was, or did he just book himself into the same group as us?

That will be Mr Kerr, first name Wan :d

• Like 1

My last few videos:

Session 4 - even though the car was cutting out, I got my best lap of the day at 60s - wonder if its because the sun was away and my temps were lower.

Session 5 - with mr dastardly in the passenger seat

Session 4 - even though the car was cutting out, I got my best lap of the day at 60s - wonder if its because the sun was away and my temps were lower.

Absolutely nothing to do with the scent of a white R400 up ahead dragging some more effort out of you Greig, was it? ;) Good vids mate! :cool:

Absolutely nothing to do with the scent of a white R400 up ahead dragging some more effort out of you Greig, was it? ;) Good vids mate! :cool:

lol - quite possibly, I'd forgot he was just in the distance....it probably was the inspiration I needed

And one of Pete's

Just getting round to watching everyone else's videos......your first one is great to watch, just shows how much grunt Jeffs R400 has out of the bends - it just rockets away up the straight

but the thing that pisses me off....if you watch Pete's video you see the bright coloured caterham overtaking on the right......this is the kind of **** that gets us not invited back for another day...what is it that people can't f***** understand that you don't overtake on the right!!!

Fantastic day, thanks to all your good company. Here is yet another video.

really enjoyed some of those rear view shots....the cars look great.....

Just getting round to watching everyone else's videos......your first one is great to watch, just shows how much grunt Jeffs R400 has out of the bends - it just rockets away up the straight

It's not so much grunt, I think it's more to do with gears. He's using I think, five of his six speed gears there (2nd through to 6th Jeff?), and I have to make do with three of my five speeder. (2nd, 3rd & 4th). And of course add the gradient up the hill, and I was always onto a loser.

It's not so much grunt, I think it's more to do with gears. He's using I think, five of his six speed gears there (2nd through to 6th Jeff?), and I have to make do with three of my five speeder. (2nd, 3rd & 4th). And of course add the gradient up the hill, and I was always onto a loser.

yep 2nd gear and up through gears to 7,000rpm in 6th before i had to brake, if you think thats good you should have seen Rich"s r1 striker pull away from me out the same corner, I couldnt get near him up the hill and I would imagine Greigs busa would have destroyed me !

Wahey! that's the Caterham drift king. Pity it wasn't wet at lunchtime, :)

Thank god!! that video has absolutely made my day! I managed that two laps in a row and then spun on the third attempt trying for a bigger angle.

Shame the grandstands were virtually empty! lol