New Project Has Arrived

SteveD

what weight are you aiming for after completion steve? Can I assume youre going down the supercharger route (which adds a bit back on)...

one question im really interested in knowing;

youve done a hell of a lot of supercharger setups now, and with various s.chargers- what power outputs have you achieved? was there a big difference between the various makes of charger?

door impact bars/hinges lightened today

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTktMjAxMjAyMjktMDkyMi5qcGc.jpg

what weight are you aiming for after completion steve? Can I assume youre going down the supercharger route (which adds a bit back on)...

one question im really interested in knowing;

youve done a hell of a lot of supercharger setups now, and with various s.chargers- what power outputs have you achieved? was there a big difference between the various makes of charger?

i am hoping for around 630 kg but want less but we will see its just estimating at the moment , i am using a jackson charger im not going into whats best or such like as i could go on all day ,jackson you can get about 335-350 when cooled and 235 ft lb ,water meth injection also helps

whats left of the donor car going to the lotus scrap yard in the sky

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTYtMjAxMjAyMjgtMDc1Ni5qcGc.jpg

That'll be up for sale at uklotuscentre next month described as 'light superficial damage' :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

a bit more work done

screen and surround/frame bonded on and roll cage fitted

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MjYtMjAxMjAzMTMtMTkxMC5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1MjUtMjAxMjAzMTItMTkxNC5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1MjQtMjAxMjAzMTItMTkxMy5qcGc.jpg

• Like 1

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MzItMjAxMjAzMTgtMTYzNC5qcGc.jpg

loads more done today ,lots of small time consuming jobs inc fitting shrek the lightweight gear ****

PMSL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:t-up:

PMSL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:t-up:

you know you want one wuv

Why have you got Wayne Rooney with a gear lever stuck up his bum?

utf-8BSU1HMDA1NDYtMjAxMjAzMjUtMTM1NS5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1NDUtMjAxMjAzMjUtMTM1NS5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1NDctMjAxMjAzMjUtMTM1Ni5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1NDktMjAxMjAzMjUtMTQyOC5qcGc.jpg

shed loads done this weekend ,all the bits that take time